News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Theatre_Taste21

Member Name: Theatre_Taste21
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: Adult/Child Duets
 Feb 4 2008, 11:24:56 AM
Seussical, their is a bunch but the one i remeber is Alone in the universe...look at the sound track though...
re: The Battery's Down
 Feb 4 2008, 11:22:51 AM
haha... after hearing you say that they did this with out investors or money....maybe i should have paid to up the values a little... :)

haha... i just made a huge addendum to my statement above, as i had only seen part one... (was no real singing in part 1) I agree the musical number is actually what made the episode... and was done very well and the singing and acting and everything in the number was pretty top notch, if anything i wish the show could over all be like that number...

re: The Battery's Down
 Feb 4 2008, 10:30:54 AM
Honestly, I think this show had a great concept...and seemly a lot of support within the theatre community, but the production values of the show are poor, the talent was not shown off well (if there was any), and the story was not overly believable in many regards, and the attempted humor...bleh...

props for concept and apparent coordination, please get a better exec producer with a decent creative eye and better post production...

OK i am going to re

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You