News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for TheNPH

TheNPH Profile Photo
Member Name: TheNPH
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: neil patrick harris.
 Apr 17 2005, 08:50:36 AM
Yes.... Very perky butt indeed. I love him soo much. He has blown me away at every performance. And once, outside of Assassins, some lady was next to us and smoking, and he yelled at her for blowing smoke in our faces. That was when I knew...he loved me, too. Or at least I like to tell myself that.
re: neil patrick harris.
 Apr 17 2005, 08:50:11 AM
Yes.... Very perky butt indeed. I love him soo much. He has blown me away at every performance. And once, outside of Assassins, some lady was next to us and smoking, and he yelled at her for blowing smoke in our faces. That was when I knew...he loved me, too. Or at least I like to tell myself that.
re: NPH to do Tick...Tick...Boom! in London
 Apr 10 2005, 09:18:04 PM
http://www.variety.com/article/VR1117920622?categoryid=15&cs=1

...But I think you will have to subscribe...so thats why I just pasted it.

re: NPH to do Tick...Tick...Boom! in London
 Apr 10 2005, 08:58:25 PM
Yeah...I think I need to move to London this summer...
NPH to do Tick...Tick...Boom! in London
 Apr 10 2005, 08:30:37 PM
This is hot.... Neil Patrick Harris will open Tick Tick Boom! in London!

LONDON -- "tick, tick ... BOOM!," the three-character Jonathan Larson musical that went through several casts Off Broadway, will open at a fringe London venue at the end of May. American thesp Neil Patrick Harris will star.
Scott SchwartzScott Schwartz will direct the production at the Menier Chocolate Factory, previously home to the popular one-man play "Fully Committed," starring Mark Setlock, which transferr

re: Neil Patrick Harris in The Paris Letter
 Mar 25 2005, 10:06:33 PM
I think that we should get back to the Paris Letter pictures....or very detailed descriptions that enable mental pictures.
NPH Fan Mail
 Mar 10 2005, 08:50:59 PM
Online, there are multiple fan mail addresses for Neil Patrick Harris. Does anyone know of any that definitely work? Thanks
re: Neil Patrick Harris in The Paris Letter
 Feb 14 2005, 03:38:47 PM
Now...About those pictures....
re: Broadway Actors & Exposed Skin
 Feb 13 2005, 09:23:24 AM
Well, I am REALLY REALLY hoping that Neil Patrick Harris comes to New York to expose it ALL in Paris Letter.
re: Is Neil Patrick Harris going to do The Paris Letter in NY?
 Jan 23 2005, 05:00:35 PM
He is the second-most-loved love of my life. So if he isn't gay, I will have a breakdown.
 Jan 23 2005, 02:36:46 PM
I am FOREVER envious of you...well, not forever envious if he is in it in NY and I see it. But until then, I am envious. I want to ask details, but I am guessing the post wouldn't remain on this board, so I guess I won't bother...
 Jan 23 2005, 01:05:24 PM
David Burka is Neil's Boyfriend. NEIL HAD FULL FRONTAL?!?!?! AND I MISSED IT!!! Now it better come to NYC.
NPH on Celebrity Poker Tonight
 Oct 31 2004, 11:50:14 AM
Tonight at 10, Neil Patrick Harris will be on Celebrity Poker on BRAVO.
re: His Next Move...
 Aug 18 2004, 10:53:06 AM
Well, he was on Regis and Kelly this morning! He has now moved to NYC! That's always a good sign. So hopefully more broadway is in his future. He is also going to Las Vegas this weekend to be on celebrity poker. So he will be on tv for that soon.
re: His Next Move...
 Aug 17 2004, 08:43:24 PM
I think he should just take up permanent residence in NYC, and just go into which ever show I feel like seeing. Now that would be heaven...
re: Assassins Brochure
 Aug 4 2004, 03:29:05 PM
If you mean the color program, they never had them.
re: Clay Aiken
 Aug 4 2004, 03:28:00 PM
bronxboundexpress, That was blasphemy.
re: ASSASSINS BROADWAY vs. ASSASSINS OFF BROADWAY
 Aug 3 2004, 07:04:33 PM
The new one. It has Neil Patrick Harris in it, and he is all anyone needs. And the entire cast is better.
re: I Got My ASSASSINS CD today. And I am NOT pleased
 Aug 3 2004, 02:17:00 PM
I am very pleased with it, just not enough pictures of NPH.
re: The best PLAY youve ever seen
 Jul 30 2004, 11:14:24 PM
Proof
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You