News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for maybethistime2

maybethistime2 Profile Photo
Member Name: maybethistime2
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Newsies Rush
 Jul 20 2014, 02:42:42 PM
Wow, that's early! Thanks for the info. Shouldn't Monday be easier?
Newsies Rush
 Jul 20 2014, 02:06:20 PM
Hey everybody,
I apologized if this has been discussed before, I tried searching for an answer but couldn't find anything.
I want to do the Newsies Rush tomorrow to surprise somebody with tickets, I was wondering what will be a good time to get there to secure tickets? In case I couldn't secure them, what other affordable alternatives do I have?
Thanks!

Question re: FOLLIES rush
 Sep 2 2011, 06:01:56 PM
Rushed twice.
The first time on a sunday, got there at 11:20, there were about 20 people ahead of me in line, got none.
Second time, wednesday, got there at 09:45, there were about 15 people ahead of me and I got to see the show. loved it, btw :)
Good luck, rushers!

Lion King rush
 Mar 3 2009, 06:22:29 PM
Just saw this on Playbill :
The Lion King
Student Rush: $30 - sold on the day of performance when the box office opens. Subject to availability. Only available to college/university students. Limit 1 ticket per valid ID

Is this new? has anyone tried this? where are the seats located?

Anyone rushing for Liza today?
 Dec 24 2008, 12:36:22 PM
Looking for coffee breaks and company :)
re: Best Stage Door Experiences
 Oct 8 2008, 11:15:54 AM
Deborah Gibson in Beauty and the Beast!
I came all the way from Israel to see her in this show, and I bought tickets in advance to a performence she wasn't in. she was sick that night. it was christmas and the show was sold out.
I wanted to meet her anyway and waited for her at the stage door before the show. She finally arrived, got out of the car, and surpsisingly waved at me. I was speachless. she asked if I was going to see the show. I explained why I wasn't. She asked me to wait a f

rent your first time
 Sep 7 2008, 06:11:58 AM
It was September 2006. I was after a really bad break up, and was really feeling down for a month or so. I couldn't smile for months. not a real smile, anyway. I had a very short layover in NYC, an over-night stay (I'm a flight attendant), and decided to finally go see RENT. As always, I lost the lottory, but got my tickts at TKTS.
I was so emotional during "Goodbye Love" and loved the final scene.
When I was walking out of the theatre, back to my hotel, I was smiling, really smiling, a

Any bad stage-door experiences?
 Mar 16 2008, 10:51:19 AM
It's really great sometimes to meet and interact with the cast after a show you love, and they are usually very nice. However, it's not always like that. Have you ever had s 'not so pleasant' stage door experience?

I flew to London to see Wicked with Idina Menzel. I was really excited about seeing her perform and meeting her.
I waited at the stage door after the show. It was freezing.
She finally came out. I told her I came a long way especially to see her. She responded : "ah,

re: Next To Normal
 Mar 13 2008, 07:16:02 AM
Any chance for a recording??? Loved it!
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You