News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for SparkleEyes

Member Name: SparkleEyes
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: 'Spamalot' Clay Aiken
 Feb 17 2008, 02:13:39 PM
Thank you Theatrediva.. I am 23 years old..
 Feb 17 2008, 01:10:22 PM
Seriously i have read many comments about other actors but not as vicious as you all attack this guy. Anyway i stated my opinion. I did not know being gay was such a big deal for everyone to incite attack on someone. Even if the guy has denied it which he has every right to. Just did not know when it became bad.

My statement was just give the guy a chance. He is doing a great job in Spamalot. If one cannot appreciate others abilities why comment on their lives..

Feb 17 2008, 12:51:04 PM
I am sorry. I did not mean to hurt anyone's feeling. But people here seem to be really rude.. I just don't understand why you all hate and dismiss someone who you really haven't met. It does not make sense. Not everyone can like a person but to be hateful!!! People hate one another becoz they have something against them. That is why i posted this
 Feb 17 2008, 12:36:26 PM
I love to lurk here and read the reviews and others opinions.I think i am the only person who did not know who Clay Aiken was. Anyway i was really curious and read a lot about him becoz everyone has a opinion about him. I went to see Spamalot and i think he is a really talented person. His voice is wonderful and he is funny and can dance. I just cannot understand you people talking bad about him.
The discussion here is about his acting ability. I am sure that if someone looked at your perso

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You