News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for hawkeyemania

hawkeyemania Profile Photo
Member Name: hawkeyemania
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Dear Evan Hansen - Cancellation Line/Lottery/Ticketing Questions
 Nov 11 2017, 02:37:42 PM

Available for tomorrow

Premium: 1 Ticket, RIGHT ORCHESTRA Row F, Seat 6 Est. Total $439.00

Oct 28 2017, 03:36:33 PM

Available for tonight on telecharge...not a deal per say but available lol

Premium: 1 Ticket, CENTER ORCHESTRA Row G, Seat 101 Est. Total $464.00 

Oct 28 2017, 12:59:00 PM

Hey all, had a friend visiting nyc who desperately wanted to see DEH at all costs and said that even a non-Ben performance was great.  How the tides change.  Picked her up a Wednesday Matinee on the 4 day rule in Orchestra Row K and now she simply can't see it without Ben.  

Anyways if anyone wants it for the exact $213 that Telecharge charged for it it yours.....PM me if interested!

Oct 20 2017, 11:25:12 AM

Odd and evens are on opposite orchestra sides in the music box right?

Two stars attendance in
 Jul 5 2017, 08:57:26 PM

Laura missed only one show I believe in order to perform in DC for the PBS 4th of July festivities.  It was reported that it was her understudy's debut in the role; so it seems like that is the only show that Laura has missed since it's opening.

Much ado about nothing.

innovative marketing campaigns
 May 6 2008, 06:18:52 PM
Today I was looking through my box of old broadway memorabilia and saw all my Playbills....including one of my favorites....Avenue Q.

Which got me thinking of the amazingly innovative Tony campaign that Avenue Q ran.

What other marketing campaigns do people think were especially great or especially bad?

re: Dirty Rotten Scoundrels Marketing
 Jan 29 2008, 12:20:40 PM
Thanks! I was looking online for their past marketing and it is non-existent.
re: What happens if Mr, Shaiman scores Harry Potter...
 Jan 29 2008, 12:19:47 PM
I doubt it, most would not see the need.
Dirty Rotten Scoundrels Marketing
 Jan 29 2008, 12:16:32 PM
We have this show coming to my University and we are looking at creative ways of marketing it.

Any creative slogans/ideas? I have never seen the show.

Thanks
Grant

re: 2007 Tony Awards
 Jul 27 2007, 04:50:04 PM
I have to say I graduated with Laura and its kind of funny to see people flame her abilities, not really in this thread but in general........although I always envisioned he doing disney on broadway shows.
re: Well I liked Grease.. I say Let Them Live!
 Jul 27 2007, 04:30:04 PM
jv92

Did you dislike the actors or the production value more? just wondering?

re: 2007 Tony Awards
 Jul 27 2007, 04:24:57 PM
How did this turn into a flame GREASE thread? haha
re: North American Tour of My Fair Lady
 Jul 26 2007, 10:09:45 AM
I will get to see this production multiple times in Iowa City, as i am the marketing intern that will be working on all of the musicals that we have coming into town........so excited!!!
re: Any word on the first rehearsal of Grease today
 Jun 12 2007, 12:06:20 PM
I graduated with Laura, so I will let you know if I find anything out, which I probably won't because she has been very busy.
re: Brooklyn Tour - 7/27/06
 Jul 28 2006, 02:51:07 PM
Here knees were bad in Minneapolis too. It has to be a persistent medical thing. And in MN we didn't have barricades at the stage door, so that is new.
re: Spelling Bee Audience Participation
 Jun 9 2005, 01:21:54 PM
That is hilarious. I bet that totally caught them off-guard.
re: Sending a Note Backstage
 Jun 9 2005, 12:14:46 PM
My theatre group got backstage at Hairspray by talking to the guy at the stage door, it was great.
re: Spamalot question??
 Jun 7 2005, 02:57:58 PM
Well I guess I figured there would be a tour, it just seems like if they professionally taped it now, that in the long run, the amout of money potetially broaught in would be enormous from python and theatre fans alike.
re: Broadway Bares
 Jun 7 2005, 02:16:58 PM
Christsina Applegate would be fun to see, and Paige Davis put on quite a show last year haha.
Spamalot question??
 Jun 7 2005, 01:49:46 PM
I know this is thinking way way ahead, but does anybody know if there was ever talk about Spamalot being professionally taped. I mean in alot of ways this was a well deserved comeback for the pythons into mainstream culture. We can only hope someday a professional tape may surface, I would pay good money for that.
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You