News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Paris400

Member Name: Paris400
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: Sitting next to a celebrity at a theater
 Dec 21 2009, 11:18:44 AM
Back in January 2002, at one of the final performances of The Fantasticks at the Sullivan Street Theater, I sat next to Bill Murray. We tried to ignore him because the place was so small and we didn't want to make a scene. He didn't smile the entire performance, but when the actors came out swinging around the pole he looked to me on one side and his son on the other and said, "You can do that!" He also wouldn't stop singing "Try to Remember" in the deepest voice on line for the restroom.
re: What Times Square Area Buildings Use To Be Theaters?
 Nov 25 2008, 10:30:02 AM
One of my favorite movies is Times Square from 1980. In this scene where the two girls are running from a plainclothes policeman, what theater do they run into?
Opening night 9/25
 Apr 14 2008, 11:04:16 AM
No stage seating for this production? That was worth the price of a trip to London alone. I saw the show twice at the Gielgud and preferred the stage seating to the orchestra.

And worse seats are coming up this morning - Row Q on the side. Harry's winkie is slight enough, it will be indistinguishable from that far back! Now Alfie Allen - that's another story.

re: Who did you see before they were famous??
 Feb 22 2008, 02:02:52 PM
John Cameron Mitchell as Dickon in "The Secret Garden", 1991. I missed Mandy Patinkin but seeing Hedwig before the transformation was wonderful.
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You