News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for youcantstopthebeat012

Member Name: youcantstopthebeat012
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: HAIRSPRAY Questions answered here! (inevitable Spoilers)
 Mar 15 2008, 06:12:02 PM
Sorry for asking the question again but I was just wondering if anybody knew who was going to sing "The New Girl in Town" because I thought that it was in the show during the pre-Broadway run in Seattle so I was wondering if Amber actually sings it or Tracy because in the song it says "Hey look she's wearing his ring" and I thought that could have been Tracy talking about Amber when Link gave her his Council Member ring.
 Mar 3 2008, 08:40:39 PM
sorry again if this has already been answered but does anyone know why the "a tycoon I wed, so cuddly and funny" verse of Miss Baltimore Crabs was cut from the movie? I thought I saw it in the rehearsals for the movie so i was just wondering.
 Feb 27 2008, 10:13:21 PM
do you think that you could lend them to me? I am in love with Hairspray and I was wondering if you could give me the lyrics? I understand if you would rather not.

Feb 27 2008, 06:16:42 PM
Oh ok, thanks. Do you know if anyone has the lyrics to Positivity or Velma's Cha-Cha? Just wondering.
 Feb 26 2008, 08:44:52 PM
Hey Marc! Sorry if youve been asked this question before but who originally sang The New Girl in Town on Broadway? And do you know the position of it in the show? Thanks so much for all your great music, too!
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You