News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Stardust

Stardust Profile Photo
Member Name: Stardust
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Going on Tour - Need Advice
 Jul 28 2006, 06:13:33 PM
All you fabulous actors & techs out there who have gone on tour, I need some advice.

I'm going on a promotional tour for the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade this fall - 23 cities in 3 months. How does one pack for a 3 month trip?! I go away for a week and my suitcase is usually bigger than me. I'm limited to two bags + one carry-on (we're flying to our first city, so bags have to comply with airline regulations). We're traveling to all different climates, so I have to be prepared for

re: Songs that make you openly weep...
 Nov 8 2005, 02:07:37 AM
My Brother Lives in San Francisco from Elegies for Angels Punks and Raging Queens
re: LENNON Plea
 Sep 23 2005, 04:24:54 PM
Hey guys! What time is everyone planning on getting in line on Saturday morning, are you all going uber early? Someone should bring the donuts... lol j/k
re: But I'm a Cheerleader...
 Sep 6 2005, 10:11:53 PM
Hey guys! The theatres are really small and at most have 99 seats so there's not a bad seat in the house. Also, our venue directors and front of house staff are going to be very busy loading one show in while another is moving out and will have a lot to deal with, so I would recommend not showing up hours in advance of the start time - it will only add to the confusion. I hope you have a great time...Cheerleader is
re: theatremania/Trouble ordering NYMF tickets
 Sep 3 2005, 12:27:40 AM
Hey Everyone! We apologize for the difficulties with the ticket line this morning...theatermania was having a glitch with their phone system. Thank you so much for your support and patience. Tickets are going fast and we here at the Festival are so excited!

We've just added a performance of But I'm a Cheerleader on Sept. 19th at 1:00pm...all of their other performances are sold out. I believe Nerds is sold out and Feeling Electric is close (only a few tix left for 1 performance.

re: Peter Pan
 Aug 29 2005, 07:47:51 PM
It was my first show too...which made it even more special when I played Wendy in a production a few years ago. It's a very special musical to me and I can't wait to see it again!
re: Feeling Electric at NYMF
 Aug 21 2005, 06:40:42 PM
Hey y'all! I work for NYMF, we're really excited about Feeling Electric which is one of many of the fantastic shows we'll be presenting at this year's festival. They're playing at the Barrow Group located at 312 West 36th St.
They're schedule is:
Sep 14th 8:00 PM
Sep 17th 8:00 PM
Sep 18th 4:00 PM
Sep 21st 4:00 PM
Sep 21st 8:00 PM
Sep 24th 8:00 PM
Right now, only passes are on sale but starting Aug. 29th you'll be able to purchase individual tickets t

New York Musical Theatre Festival Needs Volunteers!!!
 Aug 3 2005, 03:52:19 PM
Be a NYMF volunteer and earn free tickets!

The New York Musical Theatre Festival (who brought you Altar Boyz last year!) is preparing for another season of new musicals and exciting events and we're looking for volunteers to help us out. We need folks who can distribute postcards at various events around NYC during the next couple months. For every two events you volunteer for you will earn a free ticket to one of the NYMF shows (subject to availability).

Please e-mail jennif

Musicals Ringtones
 Jul 20 2005, 04:03:52 PM
I know Sprint just recently came out with a whole list of Broadway ringtones...but if you could pick any song to have play on your phone, what would it be? Are there interesting song lyrics out there that would be really cool or funny coming out of your phone. Ex.: Jesus called me on my cell phone from Altar Boyz.
re: all women shows
 Nov 3 2004, 07:27:30 PM
I just finished a production of "Anton in Show Business" by Jane Martin and it is indead all women. A great show to work on!
re: BROADWAY couples
 Nov 3 2004, 07:21:02 PM
Will and Lori Chase!
re: Anyone seeing A Little Princess?
 Aug 15 2004, 03:09:48 PM
"Live Out Loud" has been my favorite song on the demo CD, I love it! Andrew sounds great!

Elisa, I've been enjoying your updates on TheatreWorks' blog. I read about the discount for blog readers the other day but unfortunately I bought my tickets back in June. When Will left for CA in July, he had only received a "draft copy" of the script and nothing had been finalized yet, so I know about the major changes that were made and I'm interested in s

re: Where in the World is Terrence Mann?
 Aug 13 2004, 01:12:34 AM
Two friends of mine from school are participating in "The Lost Colony" production on Roanoke Island in NC this summer, which Terrence Mann directs every summer. I recently saw it and had a lot of fun, it was very interesting and I enjoyed it a lot.
re: Anyone seeing A Little Princess?
 Aug 13 2004, 12:58:21 AM
I am SO excited about A Little Princess!! I work for Will Chase (who's playing Captain Crewe) so I'll be flying out to CA to see him the first night of previews and again on opening night. :) I will most definitely post reviews! I'm in love with the music and am anxious to see what they're doing with the staging.

This is a publicity photo of Will (as Captain Crewe) and Mackenzie Mauzy (as Sara Crewe).

re: Aida's Student Rush
 Jul 2 2004, 12:41:46 AM
Is there any way you can get to NYC earlier than 8:30? I've rushed the show a dozen and a half times over the past year and I can tell you, especially now that it's summer and Adam's back that if you get there at 9:00 the line is going to be down the block and wrapped around. I know on a Saturday there are double the amount of tickets because there are two shows, but that also means double the amount of people. Also keep in mind that if your train arrives at 8:32 or 8:52 in Penn Station, you
re: Adam's back!!!
 Jul 1 2004, 12:09:14 AM
Re: Aida Student Rush...
I've rushed the show about 15 times over the past year. The box office opens at 10:00 every day except Sundays when it opens at noon. I've always gotten there by 8:00am and been first in line about 2/3 of the time. I've noticed that a couple people will get in line between 8:00 and 9:00 but after that the line gets so long so quickly you don't even realize it. But now that it's summer and Adam's back I think people are going to get there earlier and earlier. It j

DEBORAH COX IS A SUPERSTAR!!!
 Jun 28 2004, 05:26:55 PM
Deborah is ending the show, she'll be there until September 5th. Adam's first night is tonight -- they have an added Monday show to make up for not having a show on July 4th.

I was at Will Chase's final performance yesterday. Deborah gave one of the best performances I've seen of hers. She was obviously very emotional about Will leaving. Towards the end of the show she was having trouble singing because she was trying so hard to hold back the tears and by the time her and Will sang th

re: Equity/League Talks Break Down But Broadway Theaters Remain Lit -- At Least for Now - theatermania.com
 Jun 28 2004, 02:39:09 PM
If you have tickets for a performance that the actors have gone on strike, you will be refunded your money. That's what they did when the musicians went on strike last year.
re: What is the most performances of a single show you have seen?
 Jun 28 2004, 12:16:17 AM
AIDA -- 13 times (12 of them in the last year)
THE FULL MONTY -- 6 times
CABARET -- 5 times

re: Bat Boy
 Jun 25 2004, 03:59:15 AM
I didn't get to see "Bat Boy" when it was Off Broadway but I had the extreme pleasure of being in a production of it last fall at my university. It was one of the most amazing theatrical experiences I've ever had. I just love the music, the characters, and the themes and stuff. Comfort and Joy is definitely my favorite song on the recording, but the big opening number was my favorite to perform. We even got chosen to perform at the American College Theatre Festival!! Devon May called me (he
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You