News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for VivLaVieBoheme

VivLaVieBoheme Profile Photo
Member Name: VivLaVieBoheme
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: Rent Trailer: Thoughts?
 Jun 6 2005, 01:31:32 PM
Ok I guess I'm WAY behind in the Broadway world right now, cause I just finally saw the Rent trailer, and here are my thoughts....
Holy motherf***ing sh**!!
It was sensational- I absolutely can't WAIT for the movie. As for Tracy Thoms, man can she sing! Also, I love that April gets a tiny piece of the role, b/c not everyone that sees the movie will be rentheads. Also, that trailer did two things: gave me chills, and made put in my Rent cd when I saw it. Wow....anyone know if there are

re: the internet is for p*rn and theatre!
 Jun 6 2005, 01:19:42 PM
Still, it was nice seeing it. It was my favorite part of the Tonys.
re: RENT's set design...
 Apr 15 2005, 11:47:12 AM
It has to go up soon, I am getting impatient! And yes, Love the set the way it is. Oh, and Spider, how was the wedding/honeymoon?? I hope everything went well!

re: What do I do....
 Apr 11 2005, 08:06:00 AM
nope- we did the Strength of our Spirit- and thanks to EVERYONE!! who gave me advice and good luck- we didn't win (damn you CHSW for your money and pretty sets...) but we did well anyway!
 Apr 8 2005, 04:53:20 PM
almost showtime!!! thanks for the great advice, everyone, and I hope that we place in the RI state drama fest to go onto New Englands

Apr 8 2005, 01:06:29 PM
thanks everyone! yeah I'm slightly nervous but really excited. I didn't lock my knees btw- I fidget so much on stage heh!
 Apr 8 2005, 11:45:36 AM
Ooooh I was at the emergency room for a good 5 hours yesterday lol.
re: Any two musicals
 Apr 8 2005, 09:44:33 AM
Hey, BwayBaby- I went to Camp Broadway in RI about three years ago, and totally forgot I did an adaptation too! I did West Side Story and the Sound of Music...
"When you're a nun you're a nun all the way from your first rosary to your last hail mary..."
good times.

Apr 8 2005, 09:42:02 AM
Thanks- well it wasn't just that. One of our Nazi soldiers sprained his ankle AND another had a panic attack and passed out. Not a good last rehearsal.
What do I do....
 Apr 8 2005, 09:32:42 AM
Hey got a question: Last night at my last rehearsal before the competition my school is in today/tomorrow, I randomly passed out on stage for no reason and was taken away. Yes, I did eat yesterday, and drank, no I haven't been sick, etc. etc. SO I was wondering (since we're competing today and I am deathly scared this will happen again) is there any way to prevent something like that from happening? Please, any advice is appreciated!
re: Any two musicals
 Apr 7 2005, 10:34:34 AM
Heehee Sweeney Todd and Princeton duke it out to see who can make the most human pies or something...interesting heh.
re: New letter from Idina
 Apr 7 2005, 10:28:52 AM
Slightly off topic, but donde estas Daphne Rubin Vega in this movie? Why didn't she come back for it when every other OBC member except Fredi Walker came back? Sad, cause Daphne's my favorite. Any else agree?
Any two musicals
 Apr 7 2005, 10:23:25 AM
Ok, if you could combine any two musicals and twist the two plots together any way you want, what would it be? I can't answer yet...I'm still thinking lol.
re: Actors - What roles are you currently playing?
 Apr 7 2005, 09:51:17 AM
Miriam in the Strength of our Spirit and Veronica in Squiggy and the Goldfish...yeah i know, never heard of any of them.
re: my new musical ideas
 Apr 6 2005, 11:29:04 AM
Loved the cops in afros idea, but I think the MEN one would be great. Actually, maybe you could title it "battle of the sexes" and have it include women and the **** we do too. That'd prove for some interesting songs heh.
re: If you were on Idol, what would you sing?
 Apr 6 2005, 11:26:35 AM
Someone after my own mind- definitely My Girlfriend (Who Lives in Canada) which would shock some cause I'm a girl heh. Also, I think maybe Special from AQ cause that'd be amusing too. In all seriousness though, I would try On My Own as a real audition.
re: Who do you miss
 Apr 6 2005, 11:24:35 AM
Adam and Anthony, for one thing, as well as Daphne!!! Also I'd have to say Mary Martin for Peter Pan.
re: Easy broadway survey
 Apr 4 2005, 02:59:42 PM
1. 18
2. RI
3. Working on it...trying...
4. 5
5. None, sadly.
6. Rent
7. Saturday Night Fever
8 and 9- sorry can't help you.
10. Sure
11. Sure
12. Broadway
13. No idea
14. NO
15. no clue

re: What the Best and the Worst Show on Broadway Right Now?
 Apr 4 2005, 02:55:00 PM
Best: either AQ or Rent (I know same ****, but I love em dearly!)
Worst: The Producers.

I absolutely loathe the Producers.

re: Once Upon A Mattress
 Apr 4 2005, 02:50:24 PM
I was a Lady in Waiting for this four years ago, it's such a funny show! Go for a funny monologue if you want the part of the Jester or Dauntless, but maybe something slightly less slapstick for the Minstrel (just my opinion don't shoot me lol). Anyway NOT a dumb show.. *sigh* so much fun.
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You