News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for zepka102

zepka102 Profile Photo
Member Name: zepka102
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Tickets for Great Comet tonight/Evan Hansen tomorrow night  Nov 29 2016, 02:54:12 PM

After being on the phone for 47 minutes, I was able to work it out. Didn't think they'd allow it. Thanks for the suggestion!

Tickets for Great Comet tonight/Evan Hansen tomorrow night  Nov 29 2016, 02:03:03 PM

Shameless bump: Still available if anyone is interested!

Tickets for Great Comet tonight/Evan Hansen tomorrow night  Nov 29 2016, 11:32:16 AM

Hi all,

Been a long time since I've posted, so no one probably knows me! But I am looking to swap tickets I have. A good friend is in one of the shows and happens to be out, so I'd like to swap if I can. If anyone is interested in Great Comet, rear mezz row A center for tonight or Evan Hansen for left rear mezz (aisle seat closest to center) tomorrow night, please contact me. They are single tickets being held at the box office and I'd be able to meet you there! 

Waitress Without Mueller  May 17 2016, 09:31:13 AM

I was there Saturday night and yes, I was pretty upset not seeing Jessie, as I don't know if I'll get back to the show. But I thought Stephanie did a fantastic job and while the audience didn't seem happy at first, she definitely won everyone over. I'm sure it's nerve-wrecking to be filling in for Jessie, but she stood up to the test for me. She has strong vocals and if it is true, you wouldn't have thought it was only her second time playing the role (and on

Spamalot at the Hollywood Bowl  Aug 3 2015, 09:01:00 AM

ACK! Triple post! Sorry, app was freezing up.

Spamalot at the Hollywood Bowl  Aug 3 2015, 09:00:58 AM

Eek... Double post! Delete!

Spamalot at the Hollywood Bowl  Aug 3 2015, 09:00:55 AM

Merle Dandridge really was the perfect Lady of the Lake when I saw her in NY. I'm glad she was able to play the role again on the west coast!

re: Nicest Broadway Stars?  Jul 6 2015, 01:14:59 PM

The one meeting that really stands out to me was Corbin Bleu at In the Heights. Fantastic guy. I was the last person he spoke to at the stage door that night and he spent quite a bit of time chatting. He remembered me a few months later, as well as once at Godspell (makes me sound like a stalker, but I swear I'm not). He's very genuine, looks you right in the eye when he speaks with you, and seemed to care more about how you were doing than anything else. It was a great experience.

Bizarre Tony nominations  Oct 10 2014, 01:42:45 PM
I still don't understand how Curtains, Mary Poppins, and Legally Blonde lost choreography to Spring Awakening.
YOU CAN'T TAKE IT WITH YOU previews.  Aug 27 2014, 09:03:34 PM
This play is awesome, and I hope I can get the chance to see it. Playing Tony was one of my favorite acting moments, and while I'm upset I was passed over for this role (), I'm happy to hear the great reviews!
Women on the Verge understudies  Jul 27 2014, 07:22:04 PM
I can't picture her in the role. I bet it would have been interesting to see her take.
NYMF 2014!  Jul 19 2014, 10:00:10 PM
Frankiec, I couldn't be any happier for you through all this. Watching the excitement grow and it finally all coming together... as I've told you before, I wish I could be there to support you. I hope it's a hit with the crowds!

Wish I could see any of the shows involved!

How about no Lea Michele for Funny Girl Revival  Jul 3 2014, 08:36:08 AM
If it's going to happen, the sooner it does, the sooner it's all over.
Norm Lewis and Sierra Boggess in PHANTOM tonight!  May 18 2014, 01:05:27 AM
Perfection. That's what Norm and Sierra are. BG2 and I were there together, so we had a lot of conversations that he pretty much summed up here.

Simply chill-inducing. Norm's voice is perfect for the role. It almost felt like we were hearing "MotN" for the first time.

Ellen Harvey is the best Giry I have seen. The way she delivers her lines, she put so much thought into. Her intonation, how she moved her body... Smart. She took a throwaway character and made her interesting and

BRIDGES in its final week  May 18 2014, 12:59:55 AM
I was VERY unsure about seeing this, but made the decision to go this afternoon. Had a ticket for the last row of the mezz. It's pretty far back for such an intimate show, but man, the impact is not lost.

This show blew me away, mainly the second act. Any of the duets between Kelli and Stephen sent chills down my spine, even making me gasp at times. What was awesome was seeing everyone on the edge of their seats, leaving forward at these same moments. You were pulled in so much by the e

James Earl Jones to Star in Scott Ellis-Helmed YOU CAN'T TAKE IT WITH YOU  Apr 24 2014, 06:12:05 PM
He'll be fantastic, as expected.

Can't wait to hear the rest of the cast. I played Tony a few years ago and LOVED it. I would love to play him again...

Aladdin on GMA and The View  Apr 15 2014, 11:01:23 PM
I saw it in Toronto, so I saw the friends doing "Arabian Nights." Is it still them or does it belong to the Genie now?

I haven't seen the "Prince Ali" clip yet, but it was a bore on stage. I wanted more.

The Worst Seats on Broadway  Mar 22 2014, 02:56:46 PM
The balcony of the Kerr, definitely. Those two rows shouldn't even exist. For Grey Gardens, I sat on top of my chair with my arm around the pole. It was terrible. Sitting front row for Gentleman's Guide, I looked up and couldn't believe there were seats up there. You can barely see them.
Aladdin Previews  Mar 1 2014, 07:25:03 PM
Don't get me wrong, I enjoyed James when I saw it in Toronto, but I don't feel like he was AS great as people are making him sound. Maybe it's because he comes in when the show feels like it hits a lull, so it's like a breath of fresh air, but I felt like he really just walked around the stage reading his lines, trying to amp up the audience. It didn't feel like he WAS the genie. Maybe he as still trying to break into the character. I remember "Friend Like Me" was alright, but "Prince Ali" was a
Aladdin Reviews  Jan 7 2014, 03:45:11 PM
dean5, pm me too! I saw it about 2 weeks into its run, so I'm curious about the exact changes.
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You