News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for brandonm

brandonm Profile Photo
Member Name: brandonm
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.
Web Site: www.freewebs.com/wickedboi
Blog Address:

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Monologue Help  Jan 3 2007, 10:43:30 AM
Hey
Does anyone know of a good one minute monologue for an 18 year old girl to use for a college audition? It has to be one minute, from a musical, and preferably dramatic. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks!

re: Joseph......Dreamcoat Question  Aug 23 2006, 09:07:32 PM
*bump*
re: Joseph......Dreamcoat Question  Aug 23 2006, 08:39:11 PM
would that be for like a small high school show?
Joseph......Dreamcoat Question  Aug 23 2006, 08:34:45 PM
How much do the royalties cost for an amateur production of Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat?
crying  Aug 8 2006, 02:58:07 PM
I always cry after:

Fiddler on the Roof
Rent
West Side Story
Wicked

re: high school musical pep rally @ disney world and disney land?  Aug 5 2006, 10:33:21 AM

I found this at http://corporate.disney.go.com/careers/auditions_disneyland.html

08/14/06 High School Musical Pep Rally

Disney Entertainment Productions is holding an Open Call for male and female singers to star in an all new high-energy interactive celebration based on the smash-hit Disney Channel original movie, High School Musical. This show will be performed outdoors at Disney's California Adventure® Park. Performers of all ethnicities are encouraged to attend.
Role Descriptions:

Guy: male to portray age 16-17, strong principal vocalist, energetic, charming, strong mover, athletic, comfortable handling a basketball, high tenor

Gal: female to portray age 16-17, strong principal vocalist, engaging, good dancer, belting alto

Date/Time:
Monday, August 14
10:00 am
(sign-in begins at 9:30 am)

Invitational callbacks to be held August 16th

10501 Burbank Blvd.
N. Hollywood, CA 91601

Requirements:

Prepare 16 bars of a contemporary musical theatre selection showing enthusiasm and personality; an accompanist will be provided
Dress appropriately for a possible movement evaluation
Bring a current headshot and resume
Performers must be at least 18 years of age

re: High school musical  Jul 30 2006, 11:06:42 AM
I just got finished doing a summer theatre camp at a local theatre, and we did a stage version of High School Musical (completely illegal).I got to be Troy, which was really fun. I hated it at first, but it grew on me.
re: Best Songs to Blow Out Your Car Stereo  Jul 6 2006, 05:19:08 PM
What Is This Feeling?
Dancing Through Life
Do You Hear the People Sing?
One Day More
The Phantom of the Opera

re: 'Wicked': Novel vs. Stage Production  Jul 6 2006, 10:09:24 AM
I dont know why, but I couldn't seem to get into the book. It took me a year to read because i kept on getting board (I read it when i was 12, so that might be why i didnt like it), but I was able to follow and understand the musical much easier.
re: Interesting Wicked seating question  Jun 16 2006, 01:50:54 PM
I sat in partial view my first time, like in the 2nd row, and i could see fine, but some of the set was in the way sometimes
re: pet peeves in theatre  Jun 14 2006, 07:10:05 PM
i hate it when someone repeats a line that they find to be funny........it's annoying
re: Cast Recordings feat. Wicked (past/present) cast members  Jun 13 2006, 11:38:54 AM
I think that Jennifer Laura Thompson was in Footloose
Questions about royalties and rights  Apr 8 2006, 11:32:50 PM
My high school drama class is planning on doing a musical revue at the end of the school year or next fall, and I was kinda wondering if it would be legal. Someone told me that it's legal if you only do like two songs by one composer, but if you do more than two songs by one composer it's illegal. Is that true? Would it be legal to do any songs from any show? Right now we're planning on doing some from wicked, rent, chicago, and maybe some others, I'm just not sure if it's legal. So, what are th
re: First musical adapted from a movie?  Mar 24 2006, 08:09:09 PM
I dont know if this site has any information about the FIRST, but it has a lot of info about movie musicals.......... http://www.filmsite.org/musicalfilms.html
re: RENT - Original Bolivian Cast on video  Feb 20 2006, 10:04:56 AM
I found a full video of the original cast of Wicked on google once..................that was most definately illegal
re: Broadway Mistakes  Feb 19 2006, 07:15:08 PM
When I saw Wicked for the first time, during Popular, Glinda (Megan Hilty) got the pink flower tangled in her hair and couln't get it out and it was really funny. Then on what wuz supposed to be Idina's last night Glinda couldnt get the flower to stay in Elphaba's hair. It was funny
re: Eden Espinosa and Wicked  Feb 16 2006, 06:56:16 PM
I like to hear her sing The Wizard and I
re: Baritone Soprano Duet  Feb 15 2006, 08:38:06 PM
I have a whole book of baritone/soprano duets.........it's called The Best of Broadway for Vocals and it has a few good ones in it
re: Rights to YAGMCB and The Wizard of oz  Feb 14 2006, 10:12:47 PM
thanks! Who owns the rights to Grease?
re: Rights to YAGMCB and The Wizard of oz  Feb 14 2006, 10:06:57 PM
*double post
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You