News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for fiyerowhereareyou2

fiyerowhereareyou2 Profile Photo
Member Name: fiyerowhereareyou2
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

New Musical Theater Open Mic Night In NYC
 Jan 29 2011, 06:57:44 PM
Hey NYC folk,

There is a new open mic night at Le Poisson Rouge in the West Village on Sunday nights called "The Village Gate's Old Fashioned Piano Party" Every week we feature special Broadway guests, and feature up and coming performers.

9pm Gallery at Le Poisson Rouge
158 Bleeker Street
FREE!

Sunday 1/30 we are celebrating the music of MALTBY and SHIRE!

Bring your friends, grab a drink, and sing from one of our 250 scores on hand!

Thoughts on "making it" in NYC or why I wanna kick Millie Dilmount in the face
 Jan 26 2011, 02:43:12 PM
Latest blog posting from "Crazytown" a blog for theater folks, artists, and creative types.

When do you know if you've "made it" in NYC?
How does moving to NYC change actors goals and dreams?

Stage door etiquette
 Jan 19 2011, 01:43:02 PM
Here is an article about stage door etiquette from the actor's perspective, written by Alex Brightman(who just finished up a long run of playing Boq in Wicked on Broadway)

An interesting read.

Betty White Sings! Check out the video!
 Jan 19 2011, 11:32:03 AM
New post on CRAZYTOWN shows a video of a young Betty White singing on her very first TV show in 1954. What do y'all think of her voice?

Also, a CAMPY and hilarious music video by The Village People promoting phone sex!

Check it out!

Brand New Musical Theater Open Mic Night!
 Nov 12 2010, 11:44:51 AM
Here's the press release!
re: Broadway Beauty Pageant 2009 Video
 May 11 2009, 10:40:50 AM
yeah Anthony was ridiculously funny...but really everyone was amazingly talented they really put on an amazing show
Broadway Beauty Pageant 2009 Video
 May 11 2009, 01:34:04 AM
The Craig Stevens Video Blog returns to the Broadway Beauty Pageant, which benefits the Ali Forney Center(this is seriously a great cause)

This video features a montage of the pageant in particular the talent and swimsuit portions.

Featuring: Seth Rudetsky, Ana Gasteyer, Beth Leavel, Charles Busch, Tony James, David Larson, Adam Flemming

interviews with: Tovah Feldshuh, Jeffery Self, Ryan J. Davis, Curtis Scott Brown, Anthony Hollock(the winner), Marty Thomas, and Jame

re: Todd Buonopane sings 'Good Thing Going'
 Apr 13 2009, 12:10:33 AM
he is ridiculously good. and really really nice too.
Todd Buonopane sings "Good Thing Going"
 Apr 12 2009, 11:44:22 PM
As part of the "Craig Stevens' Guide to Making it on Broadway," Todd Buonopane(Grease, Spelling Bee) sings "Good Thing Going" and gets coached.

Next show is Sunday, May 31st @ 9:30 at the Laurie Beechman.(with 3 TBA Broadway folks)

re: Craig Stevens Guide to Making it on Broadway
 Apr 11 2009, 12:04:38 PM
Here we coach Alex Brightman on how to do a cold reading.
Craig Stevens Guide to Making it on Broadway
 Apr 11 2009, 11:56:38 AM
Check out the highlight reel from "Craig Stevens Guide to Making it on Broadway" which had its first performance on 4/6 at the Laurie Beechman. Broadway guests included: Alex Brightman(Wicked, Glory Days), Todd Buonopone(Spelling Bee, Grease), and Russel Fischer(Jersey Boys)

More videos to come!

Backstage at National Tour of Avenue Q
 Jan 28 2009, 01:26:34 AM
Check out this backstage interview with Rod, Lucy the Slut, and 2 cast members from the national tour of Avenue Q. This is the second part of the interview...Rod discusses his opinion on the current shows closing.

Avenue Q: Backstage at the National Tour
 Jan 19 2009, 09:57:07 PM
Check out Part 1 of the Craig Stevens Video Blog, Backstage at Avenue Q. It's an interview with Rob McClure, who plays Princeton/Rod. Part 2 will be out next week, and has interviews with the puppets!
ReWrite by Joe Iconis
 Jan 12 2009, 11:09:32 PM
Me and my girlfriend went backstage at ReWrite: 3 one act musicals, by Joe Iconis. We had a blast, check it out:

Craig Steven's Thoughts on Christmas
 Dec 24 2008, 12:26:29 AM
New blog up. Maybe you'll enjoy it. Maybe you won't.
Happy holidays everyone!

re: Broadway Bares
 Jun 24 2008, 10:54:39 AM
here is my broadway bares blogg:

re: OMG. I have found the male Natalie Weiss.
 May 31 2008, 10:22:54 AM
no jokes, he is amazing! he even has original songs!
 May 30 2008, 10:54:44 PM
that's title of show?
that's the show about vampires right?
ohhh.

my girlfriend totally thinks he is hot.

gotta go, i'm stage dooring grease tonight...wanna get laura and max to sign something for my bff's bday! is it too late?

mike harrison could be teen angel!

May 30 2008, 10:35:33 PM
totes on fiyero!!! clearly i'm obsessed...how'd you find my name? did you watch my blogg? ha ha, lol.

i have some similar dream roles!!!
what do others think?

joy, good find here. he totally sounds like baby face mixed w/ elliot yamin. did he go to penn state too?

check out this pic i found w/ that girl who plays the assistant in little mermaid and some of her friends!!!!

May 30 2008, 10:11:24 PM
omg...i totes love him...i met him at broadway bingo, and he was sooooooo nice. i didn't know he could sing like that!!!! what songs do you think would fit his voice?

what parts would you like to see him play?

i think i would like him to sing "Don't Cry Out Loud"

and i'd LUV to C him play Emmit in Legally Blonde!!!

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You