News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Producer29

Member Name: Producer29
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Hunchback needs A LOT of work if it's coming to Bday
 Dec 16 2014, 12:45:37 AM
Ring the Bells! Bells! Bells! Bells!

(Standing Ovation)

Hunchback is a Hit! :-p

Dec 15 2014, 04:19:49 PM
I agree with WildCard. Just read the other thread.

My only disappointment with the show is that I saw the last performance and won't be able to see it again soon.

Dec 15 2014, 04:06:26 PM
I think the chorus was one of the best parts about the show! The score would not have the same impact without them, it was made for this!

Did you not get chills various moments during the show when the entire cast and chorus was belting? When you see the bells for the first time...

I get chills thinking about it.

Dec 15 2014, 03:55:55 PM
I understand what you mean by the storytellers sounding like high school actors, they could probably work on that.

As for the set and lighting I thought it was beautiful, I have no problems keeping it simple, I think it had enough variety that I didn't get the sensation that we never left the bell tower.

I think the biggest hurdle with this production will be the marketing. It's clearly not for kids yet had Disney attached to it. I will be interested on how they market the sh

Dec 15 2014, 03:45:13 PM
I could not disagree with you more. I also was at last nights final performance of Hunchback and the show exceeded my expectations. After being completely disappointed in previous Disney shows, Hunchback delivers the story the way it's meant to be told. I forgot I was even watching a Disney show.

There were minor things in the show that can be tweeked but a production as a whole this early in the game was spot on. You could feel the intense emotion in the room and the show had numerous

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You