News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Lks216

Member Name: Lks216
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Hello Dolly starring Carolee Carmello
 Oct 14 2019, 12:40:00 AM

I saw the show on Thursday, Oct. 10th in St. Louis. It was fabulous. Carolee Carmello was funny and full of heart. The entire production was great and the costumes were beautiful. Hello Dolly isn't one of my favorite shows, but I would go see this production again if I could. 

What is the best Stage Performance You Have Ever Seen?
 Nov 5 2018, 12:35:52 AM

I've only had the privilege of seeing 3 shows on Broadway, so my pick for best performances are from regional theater. Both involve Beth Leavel.

Watching Beth Leavel perform the song Hello Dolly in the rain at The Muny is an experience that I think will never be topped.

My second best performance is watching Beth Leavel as Mama Rose in Gypsy. I'm not even a big fan of  the musical, but her performance took my breath away. 

Has anyone seen Kennedy Holmes in St Louis?
 Oct 2 2018, 02:16:36 PM

I agree with dramamama611, there is no need to get snippy, especially when your original post was poorly worded. People aren't mind readers. How is someone to automatically know that you meant a show. If you meant a show, then you should have asked if anyone has seen Kennedy Holmes perform in St. Louis.

So yes, I have seen Kennedy Holmes in a show in St. Louis. Me and thousands of other people have watched her perform in St. Louis. She performed for 7 nights in a theatre that holds

Has anyone seen Kennedy Holmes in St Louis?
 Oct 1 2018, 11:29:23 PM

Do you mean have we seen her out and about around St. Louis, or have we seen her perform in St. Louis? I have not noticed going around St. Louis; but I did see her perform in Hairspray at the Muny a few summers ago.

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You