News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Rodney Hicks

Rodney Hicks Profile Photo
Member Name: Rodney Hicks
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Holler If You Hear Me
 Mar 28 2014, 04:06:04 PM

re: Jaystarr's 10/10 Report on ReNT (with theater and stage door photos)
 Jun 4 2008, 01:17:34 PM

re: RING OF FIRE to play the Barrymore
 Sep 28 2005, 07:25:27 PM

Rent Movie Trailer Info...
 May 28 2005, 04:27:56 PM
Hi guys and hello to all of you! Your obvious love and care for RENT is so moving and it is much appreciated. I felt that I should share this bit of information that I received this morning from Jon's father concerning the trailer. I hope that this helps. And maybe I will see you at one of the theatre's listed. Take it easy! :)

In case you're going to see a movie in NYC in the next few days, keep your
eyes open for a teaser/trailer for RENT the movie in NYC according to the
foll

re: RENT MOVIE TRAILER!!!!!
 May 27 2005, 05:43:56 PM
I received an e-mail from Jonathan Larson's father who said to look for the rent trailer in theatre's starting this weekend. It will play in select major cities. That is all the info I have on it. I hope that helps.
Be well!

re: Interview with Chris Columbus
 Nov 29 2004, 03:39:51 PM
Hey There. Just wanted to let you know if you didn't already. That the original intent for Rent per Jonathan Lasrson were for the characters to be in their Mid to Late 20's and Collins and possibly Joanne Early 30's. Just to let you know.
The actors that Chris Columbus hired to be a part of the Rent film are all more than perfect to not only reprise their roles but to bring another emotional experience to it. No one will ever no what it was like for us at that time and quite frankly when we

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You