News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for TOTCSF1

Member Name: TOTCSF1
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: Is it wrong to visit NY and only see shows?
 Apr 13 2008, 12:01:35 AM
WickedBoy2...NICE shot! Did you take it?
re: Where's the stage door? thread
 Apr 12 2008, 11:32:20 PM
Thanks, Marianne2! I hope to be going to NYC soon, and I want to see if I can catch some SNL sightings, or even get tickets to the show...Anyone knows how to get tickets?
re: Anyone knows if 'Wicked' will be touring next year...?
 Apr 12 2008, 11:08:31 PM
OH, and I don't think the jokes are "so" funny, I am not LOL'ng about them.
 Apr 12 2008, 11:04:11 PM
Barbour did not fo to jail for "rape", so try not to be libelous about your comments, at least.
re: movies you'd LIKE to see musical-ized?
 Apr 12 2008, 11:01:17 PM
elphebelle07, I thought about Benny and Joon, too!--I think it's a great piece of movie work and Johnny Depp was really a wonder to watch.
 Apr 12 2008, 10:38:52 PM
LizzieCurry and SpellingBeeFan4Ever...I guess you cannot accept that James Barbour has genuine fans? Well, he DOES.
And I think it will get old if every time I post something you will respond with a Barbour irony, don't you think? You know, I am a fan of many OTHER performers and shows as well, so hang it up, will you, kind of silly(that includes you Blaxx...), and you are perpetuating a myth by now.

Thanks, BrodyFosse123 for the info, it is well appreciated, and it will serve for

Apr 12 2008, 04:33:34 AM
Ok, blaxx, did you notice I stated "preferably"? I just said I "hope" to see it in Broadway, preferably, but my question was, will it be touring, since my chances of seeiing it in Broadway are slim...
Down with that?

Anyone knows if "Wicked" will be touring next year...?
 Apr 12 2008, 02:51:10 AM
I missed it when it came to my area, so I hope to catch it in Broadway, preferably.
 Apr 12 2008, 02:47:37 AM
Fiercey516...I guess whoever did the music for "Count" in LA was not really in tune with how it would come across to an audience. What a shame, because I think if someone came up with some great music for it (and of couse, a great script), it would go over very well. The trouble with plays from very famous books(books that have been taken to the big screen as well), is that people need a totally new artistic approach (such as Jill Santoriello for "Tale"...her music is brilliant), or else it wi
Favorite Broadway Musical song?
 Apr 12 2008, 02:00:01 AM
Not sure if this has already been done, but I'd like to hear your opinions...
So far, my favorite has been "The Music of the Night" from Phantom...
...but soon, now that it is going to Broadway, it's going to be "Reflection", from "A Tale of Two Cities".

re: Where's the stage door? thread
 Apr 12 2008, 01:20:24 AM
I know this one is not Broadway, but does anyone know where to go for Saturday night Live stage?
 Apr 7 2008, 01:59:01 AM
Who is doing "Count of Monte Cristo"...? I didn't know they had it up already. It's a Wonderful Life was just a shot, din't know they had it, too. I've yet to hear of it.
I suppose, though, that if the right script and music was undertaken by someone very inspired and talented to do it, it might just work...maybe.
Is American in Paris any good for Broadway?

Apr 6 2008, 11:20:37 PM
The Count of Monte Cristo (I know it is a literary piece, but there is also a movie...).

Also: An american in Paris
Babes on Broadway (this could have potential)
Casablanca (would LOVE to see this!)
It's a Wonderful Life(could be quite charming)
Ziegfield Follies
The Corsican Brothers
The lady of the Camellias
The Man in the Iron Mask

Wow! There are just SO many more...!

james barbour: NOT in his own words
 Apr 5 2008, 04:51:14 AM
And I am the first to start, so I am not posting anymore about this, when other more positive things could be discussed, like I posted before.
But, one last thing, for morganastyle: I am not sure why people like you insist to call someone a "sicko" and pretend that what might have happened in B's dressing room was not between two people who apparently were consenting--If your "friend" did not consent, then why was she there to start with...?! AND, why did she not say NO if she was not comf

james barbour: in his own words
 Apr 4 2008, 02:15:24 AM
Why is this post..."in his own words"? I think it highly unfair to project that Barbour is saying anything here.
fosse...thank you for posting some facts here(and sense). NO, the girl NEVER said they had intercourse. This is because they never did, Winston89. Do you think for a minute that if this had happened, the prosecutor AND the accuser would not be all over it? Please! I agree that you should STOP ranting about him having sex with her, which never happened, or else you are retryi

You mean babies aren't delivered by the stork? Darn
 Mar 31 2008, 04:53:55 AM
Lizzie--I am ALL for that! I think Barbour deserves to be discused in another context, such as his talent and work.
I also try to be as coherent as possible at this time of day...!

Mar 31 2008, 04:50:03 AM
...Oh, and if it was my brother, etc...I would know first hand what kind of person they were, and, considering the facts, I would not turn my back on them--in the past, perhaps "one of "your" male relatives married a 15 year old(when he was 30). It was not "that" uncommon.
 Mar 31 2008, 04:43:30 AM
Ok. She was born August 16, 1985, literally making her 15 and a half when she attented the theater to see him, and short of 16 when she went back for more to his apartment. She ALREADY had a boyfriend, and I was not referring to any emotional maturity(I happen to think she was 15 going on 30, myself), but referred to her "physical" development at that time--she was only a little girl in stature (she's been described as "petite").
I did not say that Mr. Barbour's actions were ethical. He w

Mar 31 2008, 12:27:03 AM
munkustrap: Does someone with a different perspective to yours and others in this board HAVE to be a "rambling idiot"...? I don't think when someone has shown you up on something that you have to resort to name calling...Also, I try to state what I have to state in one o, because I don't always have all the time to be on this board, so there the lentgh of my posts...sorry!
First, I know someone who lives in Sarasota, and there were no incidents there at all with Barbour. As a matter of fa

re: Is James Barbour ever going to be back on Broadway
 Mar 30 2008, 04:00:57 AM
To save you the trouble, I am a male, so stop bringing up any more "female" relatives.
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You