News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for corfriends

corfriends Profile Photo
Member Name: corfriends
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: What's my best bet?
 Oct 30 2005, 04:04:06 AM
cathy, what time have you tried for lion king? cause it seems others have had better luck.

i'll probably end up waiting in line for lion king..and if that fails, running over to spelling bee and trying there. wish me luck that we get SOMEthing!

Oct 29 2005, 04:24:14 PM
i thought about that. but i know not all my friends would enjoy that show... thanks though
 Oct 29 2005, 04:18:02 PM
perhaps spelling bee? providing that it will be sold out on a saturday afternoon?
What's my best bet?
 Oct 29 2005, 04:02:56 PM
me and some friends are going to ny for the day through a school trip on a saturday. now, we're cheap college students so we're gonna try for some rush/sro tickets. we're gonna try for lion king or maybe spamalot. we'll only be able to get there about an hour before the box office opens though. do you know which show we'll have better luck with? or do you have any other suggestions? my friends have never seen a broadway show before so i wanna take them to something that they would all enjoy.
lion king sro
 Oct 10 2005, 10:19:21 PM
just wondering how popular the sro tickets are for the lion king. me and 5 friends are planning on going into the city on a saturday and are gonna try for the matinee sro tickets. is there a crazy line for when the box office opens? or would there be a good chance of me getting those tickets? any idea? thanks
spamalot sro
 Mar 2 2005, 03:38:27 PM
anyone done in yet? how does this work? i understand it's for sold out performances only. so if i wait at the box office before it opens on a day it is sold out (a sat matinee) would my chances be good? and what time should i get there?
re: Meeting Jason Robert Brown
 Feb 11 2005, 01:30:09 AM
granted i've never met JRB, but i have exchanged several emails with him and he's been more than courtious. he answered all of my questions, told me he would keep me updated with his works, and showed his appreciation for talking to a fan. he might have an ego, but if he keeps creating music, so what if he has a minor flaw?
re: Hunter Foster in Pittsburgh!!!!
 Jan 27 2005, 02:21:47 PM
cool! thanks. ill be sure to post a review.
re: Hunter Foster in Pittsburgh!!!!
 Jan 27 2005, 02:28:06 AM
woohoo! seeing hunter on friday! were there big crowds at the bennedum stage door?
re: A Lyrical Conversation: Jason Robert Brown
 Jan 18 2005, 05:08:47 PM
ha, yes. sorry bout that. i knew i'd mess that up somehow

re: DIRTY ROTTEN SCOUNDRELS - A Show That IS The Reason I Will Travel To Ne
 Jan 18 2005, 05:06:45 PM
it's nice to see norbert finally headline a new big broadway musical. this could be his big break, and maybe make him a household name. woooo norbert.
re: DIRTY ROTTEN SCOUNDRELS - A Show That IS The Reason I Will Travel To New York
 Jan 18 2005, 04:59:55 PM
i watched the broadway.com video and can't wait to hear the song sherie sings. i LOVE HER.

and norbert, and everyone else in it.
cant wait!

re: A Lyrical Conversation: Jason Robert Brown
 Jan 18 2005, 04:55:55 PM
nothing but fresh and diluted and pure
top of the line
and totally mine

re: Megan Mullally does m&m commercials....singing
 Jan 6 2005, 11:41:07 PM
i also think megan would make a WONDERFUL glinda
re: STILL havent seen Wicked.
 Jan 4 2005, 03:01:38 PM
ive played the lotto 6 times with no win. so your not the only unlucky one.
Sutton's "Astonishing"
 Jan 4 2005, 02:22:49 AM
does anyone know of a website that has this song on it? i found a clip of it on sutton's website however i was looking for the whole song. i simply can't wait until the cast recording comes out and need to hear it now! thanks!
re: Little Women the Musical
 Jan 4 2005, 01:52:11 AM
i saw little women a couple days ago. where as the show is cute, sutton is amazing. truly an unbelievable performance. truly enjoy when she sings 'astonishing' AMAZING.
re: 'Twleve Angry Men' = One Amazing Show !!!
 Jan 1 2005, 08:04:13 PM
just saw it 2 days ago, and loved it. brilliant cast.
re: how about
 Dec 30 2004, 01:55:11 AM
ok i'll give you my whole deal. i wanna see 2 shows tomorrow for as cheap as possible (ACAP). my choices are la cage, brooklyn, 700 sundays, whoopi, laugh whore, and phantom. what do you think would be best? considering also id rather see a musical if possible.
re: how about
 Dec 30 2004, 01:40:47 AM
hm ok. i checked online on ticketmaster for la cage tix and they don't have $25 available for tomorrow. i assume thats what you mean. how about 700 sundays or whoopi?
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You