News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for shynessisnice

Member Name: shynessisnice
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

STEREOPHONIC Opening Night Critics’ Reviews
 Apr 20 2024, 10:59:10 PM

With these reviews, any chance it will extend through the summer? 

Cry-Baby changes
 Apr 5 2008, 05:00:31 PM
Because what he said is damaging and I think he knows what I wrote is true which is why he backed down.
Cry-Baby changes
 Apr 5 2008, 04:44:48 PM
No problem. Where does your info come from? Certainly you must have seen financials. As the GM, Wasser's office represents the interests of the producers who hired them. Don't play a game of semantics with me. Posting what you did on a website is libelous and someone should direct this to the producers, one of whom is a lawyer, as well as counsel for the show who will be relentless in going after you. If you have such intimate knowledge about the production, your certainly know my last sta
Cry-Baby changes
 Apr 5 2008, 04:35:44 PM
Then you don't know what you're talking about. Are you some assistant in the Wasser office? They will be pissed if they find out some coffee getter in their office is spreading potentially libelous gossip about their show and its producers.
Cry-Baby changes
 Apr 5 2008, 04:29:58 PM
Who are your sources? If you're bold enough to toss around such accusations, certainly you're bold enough to reveal the source of such information. I do not know what is happening backstage at the Marquis, but I can assure you that lack of funds isn't one of them.
re: Bill Haber thanks SEAFARER Team in the Times
 Apr 2 2008, 09:53:00 AM
Sleeper2, you clearly don't know Haber at all. I would question whether you work in the commercial theatre biz in NYC. Haber is one of the most generous and comitted producers in the theatre. I have never seen someone lavish such care on a show. This is a producer who does this because he has true affection for the artform. He certainly doesn't have to produce at all. He hardly needs the money.
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You