News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for EMF673

Member Name: EMF673
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

offer code war paint  Nov 16 2016, 10:18:21 AM

The code is 1reward.

offer code war paint  Nov 16 2016, 10:09:17 AM

Same issue here-HELP

War Paint tickets/website  Nov 4 2016, 03:19:23 PM

My husband and I were going to fly into the city to see this on May 22, but we will have to wait also unitl the 16th I have looked everywhere for the code.

Color Purple-Cast Change  Aug 24 2016, 07:56:04 PM

I want to thank you personally.  I have been in and out of this business for many many years and it was a few friends, some whom write on this message room that convenienced me this would be a great way to share knowledge and experience with alike people.  Though have seen many angry peole in my life, I do not surround my self with this any longer for I am currently retired.  Through these years I have been lucky enough to make many friends who are in the industry. Th

Color Purple-Cast Change  Aug 23 2016, 03:37:25 PM

Actually her road manager just announced it Lizzy Curry on Facebook. I would not repeat information that was not common knowledge in this business.  I thought it would be of interest on this message board-obviously I am in over my head with sharks and can not be part of this. Thought it would be fun-I was wrong. 

Color Purple-Cast Change  Aug 23 2016, 03:24:40 PM

In addition my handle does not relate to my name through google.  I do not answer to a chat boards-just thought I would share.  I do not have to claim or have the need to "know" someone. Just thought it would be fun to share.  Obviously just a bunch of bitter people here. Warmest regards for your warm reception indeed.

Color Purple-Cast Change  Aug 23 2016, 03:21:21 PM

Hello Neon,

Please excuse my typing and your angry attitude.  I broke a leg and a hand when in recent auto accident and only now began to type again.  I have known Jennifer since 1982 and she was performing at a benefit that I attended on Saturday.  This you may all verify-it was for Different Homes in Charlotte NC.  Now speaking and catching up with her Manager and with Jennifer-she had mentioned this as her next project. She had been in NYC in r

Color Purple-Cast Change  Aug 23 2016, 01:44:48 PM

So excited to see Jennifer Holiday as Shug Avery-October 04-January 08, 2017.  I think she will bring yet another version of this character. She has been rehearsing in NY and will be very ready to make it her own.

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You