News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for nycncbrguy

Member Name: nycncbrguy
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Alice Cooper cast as King Herod in NBC's JESUS CHRIST SUPERSTAR LIVE
 Dec 8 2017, 07:31:04 PM

"Kind of would like to know who they're picking for the leads, though. Also, what the concept will be."

Who do you think will be Cast as Judas Iscariot?! Ramin Karimloo is Middle Eastern, has a Great Rock Voice and would look Stunning in High Def on a Live Broadcast!!! 

LOVE NEVER DIES - US Tour
 Nov 9 2017, 04:21:22 PM

The Distinctive Baritone said: "There’s no cast list/bios on the official LND website, which is odd.

Has Cortes been on in Ft. Lauderdale?
"

My friend saw it yesterday and said Bronson Norris Murphy went on as Erik and was Outstanding!!!

LOVE NEVER DIES - US Tour
 Nov 4 2017, 06:39:44 PM

Based on Meghan's Instagram Post it doesn't look or sound like it. He was certainly out when we saw the show in Baltimore. Now that Ramin Karimloo is leaving Anastasia maybe he could be brought back onboard as Erik...especially if LND is heading to Broadway!!!?????????? https://instagram.com/p/BbFTOw3FmBb/

CSC Gala May 15
 May 16 2017, 06:02:27 PM

I really enjoyed the Stephen Schwartz Tribute. John Doyle was such a charming host. The Broadway Inspirational Voices did a stunning medley of songs from Godspell. Jeremy Jordan was dazzling on "Out There" from The Hunchback of  Notre Dame and received an enthusiastic and sustained ovation! Judy Kuhn is always brilliant. And it was great to see Raul Esparza singing again. There were so many special moments.

ANASTASIA Set for Broadhurst Theatre, Spring 2017
 Sep 24 2016, 01:03:11 AM

broadwayguy91 said: "kinda disappointed Mary Beth Peil isn't transferring with the production. She was perfect for the part.

"Having seen Anastasia in Hartford, I think Bernadette Peters would be perfect as the Dowager Empress!!!

Sunset to the Palace in January
 Aug 8 2016, 09:52:21 PM

"Ramin played in Sunset as Joe before?  Never knew that "

https://youtu.be/gspBRV-WtBw

Here is a clip of Ramin Karimloo singing "Sunset Boulevard" at a Concert. Not from the show. But it kind of gives you an idea of the Magic in the Making...

Sunset to the Palace in January
 Aug 8 2016, 06:07:57 PM

Princeton2 said: "I saw this in london and it is not concert style.The only downside for me was michael xavier as joe who was way too comical and jazz hands, showed what a weak actor he is."

Maybe Andrew Lloyd Webber will get Ramin Karimloo to reprise the Joe Gillis role for the Broadway run??! Ramin has his own International Fanbase, a Phenomenal Voice and Amazing onstage Chemistry with his Leading Ladies. I'm certain Ms.

The Skivvies @ Feinstein's 54 Below; Tony Yazbeck @ Birdland NYC
 Jul 12 2016, 06:33:55 PM

Thank you so much for Sharing the Amazing videos from Tony Yazbeck's Phenomenonal Show at Birdland. I saw Tony's performance last night and know I'm so Lucky to have been there!

ANASTASIA Set for Broadhurst Theatre, Spring 2017
 Jul 4 2016, 03:21:50 AM

Yes! Ramin Karimloo was Gleb in the Anastasia Workshop.

Dream Encores! Concerts
 Mar 30 2016, 02:10:36 PM

I would love to see Encores! Concerts do Kiss of the Spider Woman. Starring Jeremy Jordan as Molina, Ramin Karimloo as Valentin and Bianca Marroquin as the Spider Woman/Aurora!

Tony Yazbeck replacing Matt Morrison
 Jan 27 2016, 11:39:33 AM

devonian.t said: "Could they not get a tail-coat to fit him?

"

Wow! I can't believe their Wardrobe Department sent the Star of their show out in such an ill fitting jacket!!! 

Jeremy Jordan is at peace with being fired from
 Jun 29 2015, 10:56:09 PM

I was there on Friday night too and was struck by how beautiful the song was Jeremy performed from the discarded version of Finding Neverland. Which was I'm certain was the point he was trying to make. Really it seems things worked out best for Mr. Jordan as he escaped being a part of the polarizing Broadway production of Finding Neverland and can move on to CBS and Supergirl. Wishing him continued success!

Hamilton - Best Musical 2016?
 Jun 2 2015, 09:36:30 AM

Hal Prince's The Prince of Broadway with Ramin Karimloo is set for this Fall in Japan and seems poised for a Spring 2016 Broadway Opening. I bet it will be a Best Musical Contender and very popular with Tony Tour Voters!

This year's Tony performances
 Apr 11 2015, 12:47:16 AM

I wonder if Cameron Mackintosh will have Ramin Karimloo perform "Bring Him Home" to celebrate the 30th Anniversary of Les Miserables??! 

Neil Patrick Harris' first and last year as Oscar host
 Feb 23 2015, 12:33:34 AM
They need to bring back an Oscar Host with some class like Hugh Jackman!!!
Parade Concert at Lincoln Center
 Feb 17 2015, 11:31:26 AM
I completely agree. I couldn't understand why the Sound Team couldn't get the stand microphones working. They were onstage during Intermission making adjustments so clearly they were aware of the problems. But the sound didn't improve in the second half either. It is unfortunate to have such a dazzling cast who are delivering such outstanding performances that the audience is unable to hear. It felt like the Sound Designers had been hired the day of the show and didn't have an opportunity for a
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You