News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for BroadwayNerd24601

Member Name: BroadwayNerd24601
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Songs with layered parts?
 Mar 11 2015, 10:26:33 PM
Man Up from Book of Mormon could work
2015-2016 touring seasons
 Feb 1 2015, 10:30:03 AM
Oh sorry my mistake
2015-2016 touring seasons
 Feb 1 2015, 10:25:06 AM
Broadway in Chicago has Kinky Boots, Pippin, BOM, Illusionists, Beauty and the Beast, Gentlemans Guide, Jersey Boys, Once and Beautiful. There are also pre Broadway tryouts of N-The Queen of Paris, On Your Feet and First Wives Club.

Book of Mormon's Run
 Jan 25 2015, 07:06:48 PM
Also the show did very very well in Chicago and is coming back later in the spring.
Jumanji as a musical?
 Jan 12 2015, 11:24:50 PM
I feel that if a musical like Jumanji were to be produced, it would either have to be a huge spectacle or a very small intimate production.
Will HEATHERS Take The Neil Simon?
 Jan 9 2015, 07:08:47 PM
@newintown
School of Rock is taking the Winter Garden

Next for Studio 54?
 Jan 6 2015, 07:36:47 PM
Yes please for Brigadoon. I have some friends who were in the Goodman production and I think it is Broadway ready for sure.
Ugliest broadway posters
 Jan 3 2015, 05:38:22 PM
Is the Wizard of Oz reference the one girl's green sunglasses?
Bad Theater Behavior
 Jan 2 2015, 12:29:18 PM
I was sitting in front of a very big family at a performance of the national tour of Annie. One of the family members had a bag that he kept crinkling. I was very close to shushing him but I didn't want to come across as rude. Then when the company started singing tomorrow at the end of the show the entire group started singing along very, very loudly. It was extremely annoying and made it very hard to pay attention to the show.
Official Into the Woods Movie Discussion Thread
 Dec 30 2014, 04:17:35 PM
Some of the reviewers on Rotten Tomatoes really need to get their hearing checked. I honestly don't think that On the Steps of the Palace and It Takes Two sound alike, but apparently all the songs sound alike to them.
Best & Worst National Tours of 2014
 Dec 29 2014, 10:48:25 PM
I only saw one tour this year, Annie, which I hated, but I heard very good things about the tours for Cinderella and Newsies.
Into the Woods 90's film script
 Dec 29 2014, 10:32:09 PM
"Several confusions of the play have been fixed. For example, Rapunzel is no longer related to the Baker, nor does she give birth to twins, so the question of why the family curse didn't affect her has been erased.

At the end of the first “act,” the Giant rises from his fall and goes on a rampage, allowing the rest of the story to unfold more-or-less as it did in Act II of the play. The intricate back stories of the Baker's father and the witch's mother have been deleted, eliminating

Official Into the Woods Movie Discussion Thread
 Dec 29 2014, 06:39:54 PM
I was so excited for this movie and as I was watching it I was completely entranced and I loved it. Once the movie was over I started noticing some of the issues that the movie had and how what I thought was perfection had some flaws. My biggest issue with this movie is the baker's wife's death. It just didn't really work for me. Overall I thought the movie was a very good adaption of my favorite musical ever.
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You