News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Ericg2

Member Name: Ericg2
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

AMAZING GRACE Previews
 Jul 8 2015, 04:39:51 PM

The email was sent out to all Theater mania subscribers (anyone who gets their emails about show deals or news) not gold club specific. Just really sketchy that they are telling literally every NY theater goer how to not pay for tickets to certain shows.

TheaterMania Gold Club, Audience Extras, Play By Play
 Jul 8 2015, 11:45:17 AM

I agree gold club used to be very good (maybe 2 years ago), but it now isn't worth it because I have a membership to its competitor 

AMAZING GRACE Previews
 Jul 8 2015, 11:40:19 AM

Did anyone notice that Theater Mania emailed their entire list of subscribers that they can go see Amazing Grace for FREE if they join Gold Club. I feel like this is going to ruin this show. Why would anyone pay to see it now?  The whole point of those services is that only PAID members can see the shows that are being offered.

RIP Amazing Grace.

Feb 19 2015, 11:14:39 AM
macnyc - I agree TheaterMania is very misleading. I think they used to be better a few years back but they don't seem to follow the "rules" of what a seat filling service is. I think this is why they don't get the same shows as they used to.

Play-by-Play definitely has stricter rules when it comes to their members but I think it is totally worth it for the types of shows they get. I know this past fall I saw 6 Broadway shows for the $4.50 price and two more through the actors fund. Not

Dec 30 2014, 12:17:41 PM
Play-by-Play is by far the best. I have been a member of all of them over the years. Play-by-Plays selections over the past few years have surpassed all the other services. A close second I would say is theater extras. Theatermania doesn't get very much broadway anymore and when they do it sells out in minutes.
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You