News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Anthony12

Member Name: Anthony12
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Moulin Rouge Music
 Jan 7 2020, 10:13:19 PM

Please.

Moulin Rouge Music
 Jan 4 2020, 11:25:27 PM
Hello! I was wondering if anyone knew where to find the pre-show and intermission music.

Those are my fave from the show lol.

Cursed Child Production
 Aug 9 2019, 10:14:41 PM
So I know there is the whole thing with Cursed Child and keeping the secrets. But I was wondering if anyone knew of the production techniques they use to create the magic. Specifically pyro effects surrounding the wands. How do they make them spark/fire? What other effects do they use for the magic?
Ferryman Rush
 Dec 17 2018, 04:57:10 PM

Any updates?

Fall 2018 Plays
 Dec 16 2018, 10:51:28 PM

I'm having a difficult time deciding which play to see before I move away from the east coast for a bit.  I wanted to condense a quick conversation instead of going through the countless threads.  I have plans to see Network.

From Torch Song, American Son, Lifespan, The Ferryman and The Waverly Gallery, which one would you suggest to see along side Network?

NETWORK Previews
 Nov 20 2018, 02:10:57 AM

Is Cranston expected to be on everyone for the run?

Production Tech Question
 Sep 5 2018, 12:31:15 PM

Thank you NY Road Carpenter.

I don't think we should be getting caught up on the word tech.  It's a word I hear in the events industry and thought it would transfer over.  

Production Tech Question
 Sep 4 2018, 07:53:32 PM

You'd be correct in me not know exactly what I want.  I'd say that is because I'm sort of playing a game of catch-up. I have previous experience in the live events industry (concerts and the like).  Freelancing and doing the physical load-in and out of events is what I currently do.  I'm just out of college and trying to figure it all out.

I'd say the ultimate goal for now is getting to assist the scenic team and other creatives within a production to

Production Tech Question
 Sep 3 2018, 06:55:06 PM

I would love to work with a production manager.

Production Tech Question
 Sep 3 2018, 01:30:28 PM

Is anyone familiar with the actual production companies that load-in and load-out the lighting and sets and everything for new shows on Broadway?  I'm looking to find a job with theatrical production companies that work with the directors and designers to make things happen.

My Fair Lady at TKTS
 Sep 2 2018, 11:07:54 AM

Hello!  I was just wondering if anyone has purchased MFL tickets at TKTS and where you were seated?  I'm on a tight budget but would like to see it within the next few weeks!

Boys in Band Autographs
 Jun 6 2018, 11:58:37 PM
He didn’t sign nor pictures. He just walked towards his car and waved and nodded to the crowd.
Boys in Band Autographs
 Jun 6 2018, 10:13:05 PM
Zachary Quinto didn’t tonight.
Angels in America or The Boys in the Band
 Jun 1 2018, 07:19:25 PM

Hello!  I was wondering which play you all thought was better.  They both sound like great shows and really hot right now, so I want to know which one I should see.  Thanks!

The Boys in the Band Seating
 May 18 2018, 09:36:04 PM

"I sat last row orchestra house left a few weeks ago and can say they are slightly obstructed. You can see most of the second level of the set but to see heads of the actors you do have to duck down to get the full view depending on how tall you are. Not a lot happens up there but there is a lovely scene with Matt Bomer in his underwear that I practically had to squat down in the row to see.It's not terrible, but I also didn't pay full price for my ticket so I couldn't co

Official Bernadette Peters in Hello, Dolly! performances thread
 Jan 11 2018, 03:20:32 PM

How do you all feel she'll stack up against Bette in terms of performance?

I am upset I didn't get to see Bette (because of prices) but I will definitely make it out to Bernadette.  I feel as though I'm missing out on something huge not seeing Bette, but I hope Bern can bring that same energy and camp.  This sounds like a personal problem lol, but I'd love to hear your thoughts in speculation and then obviously when she starts her performances!

Hamilton Performance Added! Tix Just released! Nov. 6th
 Jul 23 2016, 12:13:49 AM

THANK YOU!  I GOT ORCH ROW V!  Is that bad?

What's Next for the Cort?
 Jun 15 2016, 01:42:36 PM

A Bronx Tale is going to the Longacre

Good Sites for Discounts
 May 31 2016, 11:31:48 PM

Thank you everyone!

Good Sites for Discounts
 May 31 2016, 12:43:59 PM

I was wondering if anyone knows any good sites for discounted tickets or discount codes?  I wanna see AP before it closes, but I have like no money lol!

Thank you!

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You