News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for acm8468

Member Name: acm8468
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Wanted Harry Potter Playbill
 Mar 12 2019, 02:03:34 PM

Cursedchildstore.com actually has a box just for this purpose. Comes with a certificate that you fill out. It’s 10 bucks. Keep the box as a souvenir and it holds your tickets.  Might be cool to add a few things while you are at it for a special birthday surprise.  Maybe the show program?   

Largest theaters that regularly host touring productions
 Jan 28 2019, 10:44:05 PM

trpguyy said: "acm8468 said: "trpguyy said: "The Fox Atlanta is the largest

The DetroitFox has 5,048 seats (5,174 seats if removable seats placed in the raised orchestra pit are included). It is the largest surviving movie palace of the 1920s and the largest of the original Fox Theatres
"

But it’s not typically on the Broadway tour circuit, which is how I understood the question. Tours will typicallyplay

Largest theaters that regularly host touring productions
 Jan 28 2019, 03:02:38 PM

trpguyy said: "The Fox Atlanta is the largest

The Detroit  Fox has 5,048 seats (5,174 seats if removable seats placed in the raised orchestra pit are included). It is the largest surviving movie palace of the 1920s and the largest of the original Fox Theatres

LOVE NEVER DIES - US Tour
 Apr 27 2018, 02:37:41 PM

Lot666 said: ""Andrew Lloyd Webber has chosen, 32 years after co-creating the still-playing longest-running Broadway musical in history, to revive the major characters of 'The Phantom of the Opera'and bring them to this side of the Atlantic. Has he succeeded? Most definitely, if the current production of 'Love Never Dies' at the Segerstrom Center for the Arts is any indication."

LA TimesOn Theater: ‘Love Never Dies’ is a mighty melodrama
"

WOW.   Nice review...thanks for the link!  Question though...what’s up with Gardar?  He seems to be out an awful lot.  He never once appeared in Detroit and I didn’t see him when I saw the show in Orlando. Bronson is so amazing in the role I can’t possibly imagine Gardar being “better”.  

An American in Paris Tour
 Mar 17 2018, 10:39:49 PM

I had high hopes for it. Gershwin music..beautiful sets and costumes....extremely talented cast. Sad to say I was bored. It just didn’t work for me. My least favorite offer of this season here in Detroit.  I guess they all can’t be winners.  

Mar 9 2018, 10:28:57 AM

jacobsnchz14 said: "LizzieCurry said: "You add a link by copying and pasting it.

http://broadwaymerchandiseshop.com/shows/love-never-dies/love-never-dies-tour-cd
"

Now if I could just get an album of the filmed production ofCats, I'd be great. Seriously...
"

Thanks for the info....   I just ripped the soundtrack from my CATS dvd....sounds amazing....

Mar 9 2018, 10:19:26 AM

jacobsnchz14 said: "broadwaydanwi said: "So, any idea of what's for sale at the souvenir stand? I'm seeing LOVE NEVER DIES this weekend in Chicago, and I'm curious what will be for sale. I'm looking for a program and a poster. I appreciate your help!"

http://broadwaymerchandiseshop.com/shows/love-never-dies
"

Sorry that I’m just quoting from this post again....but I don’t know how to add a link.... the tour cd of Love Never Dies is now available along with the program and a few other new items for those that are interested.  

Mar 1 2018, 04:28:36 PM

jacobsnchz14 said: "broadwaydanwi said: "So, any idea of what's for sale at the souvenir stand? I'm seeing LOVE NEVER DIES this weekend in Chicago, and I'm curious what will be for sale. I'm looking for a program and a poster. I appreciate your help!"

http://broadwaymerchandiseshop.com/shows/love-never-dies
"

Emailed this company last night about trying to obtain a program and the new cd.... their responses:

We were only able to release these items to the theaters recently, but we will have them available on our website very soon! If you would like to be notified when these new items arrive, we suggest signing up for our newsletter via our website!

If you have any additional questions, please let us know. Have a lovely day!

Best regards,

Creative Goods Merchandise

help@creativegoodsnyc.com

www.broadwaymerchandiseshop.com

i really wanted a program but they were not ready for the Detroit engagement and the new cd is quite a surprise

Oct 29 2017, 05:13:28 AM

I asked on my second night at the show.  The first Saturday evening performance in Detroit. Was told by a person with the production back at the sound/light booth that he was sick. Interestingly though they make no announcement that Cortes is out and Murphy is on. No insert in the playbill either. It's only on the board in the lobby. I thought per equity that they have to do two of the three ways to announce an understudy?  I have been three nights so far...going back for m

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You