News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for JonahKost

Member Name: JonahKost
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Most Famous Genderblind Roles in Musical Theater
 Feb 22 2016, 11:30:19 PM

I'm just curious about other ones I know other than the Leading Player in Pippin. And I'm talking about roles that are specifically stated in the script that they can either be played by a man or woman. And if there is another thread about this, can someone post the link please? Thanks.

Which character in Hamilton are you?
 Jul 15 2015, 11:26:37 PM

Patti LuPone

Has anyone sent fanmail to the West End?
 Jul 15 2015, 11:23:12 PM

"You're most welcome."

Has it been like that forever or was it recent?

Jul 15 2015, 11:20:41 PM

"No, nobody has. 
Great Britain is encased under a giant glass dome."

Oh I didn't know that. That's too bad. Thanks for informing me.

Jul 15 2015, 11:14:31 PM

Has anyone? I was thinking of sending something to Gypsy at the Savoy.

Who Have You Gotten Stuff Back From?
 Jul 14 2015, 03:53:21 PM

"In the last week and a half or so I heard back from Carey Mulligan from Skylight, Amanda Seyfried from The Way We Get By, Charles Shaughnessy from Ever After, Justin Bartha from Permission, and today I got my vintage 1980 Evita playbill back signed by Patti LuPone and a cast signed pride playbill from Shows for Days <3"

I just sent a nice letter and a hand sketched photo to Patti in Shows for Days and asked her for a Shows for D

How dance heavy is A Chorus Line?
 Jul 13 2015, 06:24:45 PM

"Are there cats in Cats?"

Yes

Jul 13 2015, 06:18:53 PM

I didn't write this to get attacked. 

Jul 13 2015, 06:00:57 PM

"Sit in the mezzanine then.
This has to be one of the stupidest questions I have ever heard."

Sorry that you didn't understand my question. I was wondering because the seats in the mezzanine are more expensive than the ones in the orchestra. If it's better it sit in the mezz, I would spend the money, but if it's the same experience, I'll pick the cheaper ticket. 

And if you don't have a response, leave your comments to y

Jul 13 2015, 05:37:53 PM

I am planning to see a regional production of Chorus Line in February. Tickets are selling fast and I really want to jump on the chance. I was wondering how dance heavy the show is because during dance shows I prefer to sit in the Mezzanine so I can see the whole dance numbers. Like in Cats, I would always choose to sit in the Mezzanine so I find it easier to see the whole stage than in the orchestra. I hope my description makes sense.

Finding neverland souvenir brochure?
 Jul 13 2015, 12:42:19 AM

no

Lion King and Les Mis Stage Doors
 Jul 13 2015, 12:41:26 AM

I saw Les Miz May 2nd at 8pm. Ramin didn't come out, but a few ensemble and two or three principals came out. I hope this helped :)

Patti LuPone Shows for Days fanmail
 Jul 13 2015, 12:34:35 AM

I am going to send a letter to Patti and I was wondering if she sends signed playbills back. I asked for one but I was just wondering if someone else has sent to her.

What age to see Cabaret on tour?
 Jun 30 2015, 01:00:59 PM

Hello. My 13 year old son who is very into musicals was interested in seeing the Cabaret tour. We don't get to go to New York often (we've been there once and saw 3 shows in May) but we see a lot of shows through the tour. He loves shows like Rent, Gypsy, Sweeney Todd (he hates the movie though), and most recently, he's been loving the Fun Home recording. He says he loves the score of Cabaret and he knows the storyline of the revival. The movie is his favorite, but is the new reviva

Are Previews Bad?
 Jun 28 2015, 05:43:50 PM

I would rather see a performance after it opens because its the finished version, but are previews worth seeing? I know it depends on what show you see, but are they even worth seeing?

Hand To God Previews Thread.
 Mar 14 2015, 12:27:04 PM
Is anyone going?
West End Play- Harry Potter Prequel
 Mar 14 2015, 12:20:53 PM
Sorry I posted this twice
West End Play- Harry Potter Prequel
 Mar 14 2015, 12:19:27 PM
Has there been any development on the Harry Potter play that was going to star in the West End? I thought I heard it was a prequel.
Broadway Shows That Need a Revival
 Mar 14 2015, 12:19:01 AM
Are there any shows that you think should be revived? I thought about posting this since Cats is getting a revival (whether you like it or not)
Am I wrong to have no interest in
 Mar 13 2015, 03:39:03 PM
I'm seeing it in the beginning of May and it sure will be interesting. It has been getting a lot of controversy because of Harvey Weinstein. It also got a mixed out of town try out, but I'm really excited to see it. I chose it over Something Rotten, just to let you know.
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You