News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for smrtguy1982

Member Name: smrtguy1982
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Hamilton StubHub tix - reason to be wary?
 May 31 2016, 01:52:59 PM

Just wanted to let everyone know that my tickets did indeed work for this past Friday! It was worth EVERY penny (and even more pennies that I would have spent). It exceeded every humongous expectation I had for it.

Best part though, my wife burst into tears when I led her up to the theater and said "we might as well see this tonight, I suppose."

May 23 2016, 08:30:21 PM

Beary, just sent you a PM

May 23 2016, 03:50:16 PM

Yep, I picked them up from their Last Minute Ticket location in Times Square. They gave me a card to call them in case there were problems.

May 23 2016, 03:46:30 PM

Hahahahahaha. Well I'm assuming that if I shouted at the ticket taker "DON'T YOU KNOW WHO I AM?!" he'd hopefully respond with "Yeah, you're the guy not seeing Hamilton tonight."

May 23 2016, 03:43:17 PM

Totally. I definitely know the risk even with a site like StubHub. I think we'll just go into it with the attitude that an opportunity to see it in the future is possible and at least StubHub will refund us the money. I really feel for the people that travel longways to see the show only to find out their tickets aren't real.

May 23 2016, 03:36:58 PM

Hi all. First time poster/long time lurker.

So I'm fortunate in that I was able to get Hamilton tickets for this Friday's (5/27) show via StubHub. Orchestra Row L, seats pretty much on the very side.

Now it seems crazy to say that I got a good "deal" on these seats, but I purchased them at $800 each. Now that is an incredible markup in general, but compared to what most seats in the orchestra go at, these seem like a pretty good deal to me.

But I

A Month in the Country - any tickets available?
 Jan 29 2015, 11:33:50 AM
I was slow (and an idiot) and missed out on my chance to get tickets to "A Month in the Country." I'm looking for 2 tickets to mostly any date so if anyone has any extra that they're willing to part with, please contact me!
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You