News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for heybroadwayhey

heybroadwayhey Profile Photo
Member Name: heybroadwayhey
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Best Musical 2015
 May 5 2015, 10:25:02 PM

I think FUN HOME appears to be the obvious front runner for best musical. I loved the show and think it has a great shot at winning. Does anyone think there is a possibility of another musical pulling out the win? Is there a show that could surprise us?

What song will they do at the Tonys?
 May 5 2015, 10:08:35 PM

The Visit - "You, You, You" 

Fun Home - "Ring Of Keys" (I hope they would do this).

Something Rotten - I think they will have to do a medley in order to showcase the nominated actors. "Will Power"/"A Musical".

The King and I - "Getting To Know You" would be fun but I feel like they will go with "Shall We Dance?"

Going to the Tonys for the First Time. Need advice!
 May 5 2015, 09:56:12 PM

What about for girls? Long dresses? Short?

Something Rotten Previews
 Mar 22 2015, 04:10:35 PM
So happy to hear it was a fun show! I'm sure there are still kinks to work out but I'm seeing it next week. Can't wait!
Something ROTTEN
 Mar 18 2015, 01:18:03 AM
I have tickets for May as well. Wish I could catch the previews! Excited to hear how it is.
Most glorious voices ever heard
 Mar 16 2015, 10:50:16 PM
Seahag2 Yeah, I'm with you. Not my favorite. I don't think I've seen her perform since Wicked in 2006...
Something Rotten - Amazing promos
 Mar 13 2015, 02:10:07 PM
Haha this is hilarious. I didn't think posting a video would automatically makes me part of the marketing team? Definitely not the case. I didn't realize they were already posted in another thread. Sorry to duplicate anything!

AN AMERICAN IN PARIS Previews
 Mar 13 2015, 12:40:16 PM
This looks like a really beautiful production. The score is gorgeous. I'm also very curious about it and have been looking forward to it. Hope it's a hit!
Hamilton Broadway auditions
 Mar 13 2015, 12:20:44 PM
rjm515 I was just thinking the same thing. Love that!
What to see this spring?
 Mar 12 2015, 09:43:04 PM
I think Something Rotten is a good choice! It's sure to be entertaining. It's hard to know since it's so new but the cast is fantastic and from the clips I've seen, I'm really looking forward to it! Finding Neverland also looks good.
Something Rotten - Amazing promos
 Mar 12 2015, 08:10:54 PM
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCWv3ZavVb6QWFSB2dQCNIjA

Something Rotten! - Amazing promos
 Mar 12 2015, 08:05:31 PM
I'm loving the promotion they are doing for Something Rotten! The videos are so witty and clever. Has anyone else seen them on Facebook/youtube? This show looks like it's going to be really funny. I can't wait!!

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You