News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for tgig

Member Name: tgig
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Playbill for Sale (Honeymoon in Vegas)
 Mar 11 2017, 03:15:56 PM

I have a playbill for sale from the show Honeymoon in Vegas starring Tony Danza.  I know the show has been off Broadway for a while, but if anyone would like the playbill for a low price, please PM me.  Thanks!

Sunday in the Park
 Feb 8 2017, 08:15:23 AM

Yea, I can certainly do that, but I was just wondering in advance if someone knew.  Some theaters have the actors exit through the lobby, not a stage door, so that makes a difference.

Sunday in the Park
 Feb 7 2017, 09:27:06 PM

Hi all. I have tickets later this month for Sunday in the Park. I would love to meet Jake and Annaleigh after the show, but I don't know if there's a stage door for this theater as it is just re-opening. Any info for post show would be appreciated!  Thanks!

Privacy Stage Door
 Jul 20 2016, 05:47:43 AM

Hi all. Has anyone seen the show Privacy and attempted to get Daniel Radcliffe at the stage door?

The King and I Stage Door
 May 6 2016, 05:28:13 AM

Hi all.  Has anyone seen the King and I this week?  If so, has Daniel been stopping to sign?  Thanks. 

The King and I at Lincoln Center.
 Mar 21 2016, 12:48:43 PM

Hi all. Has anyone seen The King and I at Lincoln Center?  If so, is there a stage door the actors come out of?  I plan on seeing it in May when Daniel Dae Kim joins the cast. Thanks!

Emma Stone Stage Door
 Feb 7 2015, 10:31:56 AM
Hi all. I know it's been repeated on this thread a few times, but I would just like to inquire. I am seeing Cabaret tomorrow afternoon and would absolutely love the the opportunity to meet Emma after the show. Does she come out to sign after Sunday matinees? They are calling for some rain tomorrow. Thank you!
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You