News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for jonanthony2

jonanthony2 Profile Photo
Member Name: jonanthony2
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Dames at Sea Previews
 Oct 8 2015, 08:16:58 AM

Saw the first preview. Was a fun time.

Gin Game Previews
 Oct 8 2015, 08:13:58 AM

Kad said: "I saw this last week and it is one of the very, very few shows I have left at intermission. There was just no point in it for me- a plotless, unsurprising, static play, mired by Jones,  who is (sadly) no longer able to handle this much material effectively. Mumbling over lines he's forgotten or unsure of, dropping cues, and going through the motions of the staging- it was, for me, a sad performance to sit through. Tyson fairs better but is nothing more than servic

Thank you everyone for your fun answers
 Jun 18 2015, 10:42:11 PM

Sat Behind Sigorny Weaver at ISBY and watched here and her husband? boytoy? brother? have a great time.

Rosie Needs to Come Back to Broadway!!
 Jun 18 2015, 10:38:50 PM

"lol Sweetlips, i do not love the attention! I think YOU love "telling me off."
I am just a boy who loves the theatreeeeee :)"

So anyhow....When's Rosie coming back to broadway lmao...

smoking
 May 10 2015, 06:13:17 PM

Liza Minnelli smokes if nobody has noticed what it has done to her once fabulous voice. Painful to listen to and very sad. But it is her choice.

Rant about the 2015 TONY NOMINATIONS here
 Apr 28 2015, 12:53:11 PM

All a matter of opinion.You seem to love it..I saw it and thought it was the worst piece of garbage I have seen in a while. Just a different opinion. No right,no wrong.

SOOO VERY VERY SAD
 Apr 27 2015, 04:27:39 PM

Bitter?? Who?? ..What? Where? Us Bitter?? No way..Us??

THE VISIT Reviews
 Apr 24 2015, 09:21:13 AM

"I think that’s the problem, Kelli O’Hara makes it look easy. Critics have also pointed out how effortless she makes it look. Instead of being rewarded for this she’s being overlooked. I don’t view Anna as an easy character to play. I saw The King and I and was truly impressed by Kelli’s acting. I had an excellent seat making it possible for me to see all of her facial reactions. Those reactions were not bland at all. She's much

Riedel: Tony race heats up as Neverland fades, and Twentieth Century butts heads with King and I
 Apr 19 2015, 12:45:34 PM

This boy has no crush on you...noooooooooooooooo lol

Shoulda been you preview.
 Apr 4 2015, 08:57:13 AM

Saw the show Friday night. Have not laughed so much in the theater in a long time. Lisa Howard stops the show!!!. Long time since I have seen an audience laugh and scream and clap like last night . Great show with a great cast. Just goes to show that you can't believe what your read and what other people think. Will be going back soon with friends !

Sad to see Honeymoon go...and this disturbing trend
 Apr 3 2015, 07:55:42 AM

I agree that current prices have driven many away from attending theater. But your reference to "Old People" seems a bit off the mark. Not being a "Old Person" yet I take offense at your reference of them. Those "Old People" have been supporting the theater for decades before you were probably born. They have a wide variety of tastes and like and dislikes like we all do. If you have been to any afternoon performance those "Old People" are there because they got discount tickets like I and man

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You