News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for wmasssoprano

Member Name: wmasssoprano
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

The Official TDF Thread
 May 29 2019, 02:55:24 PM

@MayAudraBlessYou2

Thank you so much! That's all incredibly helpful! With the summer free, weeknights aren't necessarily a problem, we would just need advance notice of a day or so to get the Grandparents on board to babysit!

Sounds like it might be a good investment for the summer!

The Official TDF Thread
 May 29 2019, 02:40:43 PM

I'm hoping this is OK to ask... my husband and I are both teachers and with summer vacation coming I was thinking about joining TDF since we both love Broadway and try to check out at least a couple of shows over the summer.

A couple of questions:

1. What are the prices usually like for TDF tickets? Trying to decide if it's worth the initial investment for us...
  2. We're about 3 hours away, are the tickets usually totally last minute or would we have time to ge
Sienna Miller in Cabaret
 Feb 18 2015, 10:52:48 PM
Saw the matinee today. I thought she was terrible. She said on GMA that she had a dream that her boyfriend came backstage and told her that her performance was 'underwhelming'... her fears of being "underwhelming" are far from unfounded. I couldn't have been less moved by her performance. Her singing was far below par (even having prepared myself for her to be 'not the best singer' as she put forth in interviews ahead of her debut,) and was nearly inaudible in the lower range. Her dancing was clumsy and unsure. And most disappointing was her acting which was so 'meh' that even the dramatic scene where Cliff slaps her, I felt bad for her co-star who had to muster up the emotion to slap her when she gave him *no* motivation to do so. Her throwing of the microphone at the end of the title song felt like the ultimate in "I did it because the director told me to." There was way too much other talent on that stage, so I still enjoyed the performance overall, but her extreme lack of skill is an insult to the actors who worked so hard around her. So sad
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You