News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for HGorn

HGorn Profile Photo
Member Name: HGorn
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

All My Sons Previews  Apr 4 2019, 03:43:05 PM

Based on what's available now it's not looking too good for this one surprise

https://imgur.com/a/JGGwFIV

All My Sons Previews  Apr 4 2019, 10:23:41 AM

Anyone going tonight?  Curious to hear how this is

BE MORE CHILL (Broadway) Previews  Feb 27 2019, 02:46:04 PM
I myself, like many on this board, would hate to see any Broadway show fail. However based on what is still available on Telecharge for performances from today forward I don't see this show being anywhere near a hit - unless it gets incredible reviews - which is highly unlikely. I saw it and thought it dragged and was very corny. Yet millenials and gen Z around me all thought it was incredible and the generation X people (like myself) and older people around me didn't enjoy it.
16y/o Jimmy Award Winner is Bway's Next Evan Hansen  Jan 31 2019, 11:23:05 AM

https://www.newsday.com/entertainment/theater/andrew-barth-feldman-dear-evan-hansen-1.26624365

KING KONG - Previews  Oct 2 2018, 11:57:26 AM

My guess is that they will post a closing notice by March 1st.  Why would anyone want to see a Broadway musical with a HUGE inflatable puppet??

Why no Demand for Frozen? Any Thoughts ?  Apr 30 2018, 11:46:04 AM

Wow what happened to this show??  Has demand already died?  https://www1.ticketmaster.com/frozen-ny-new-york-new-york-05-02-2018/event/300052FCE36C1CAA?

Telecharge is the WORST  Mar 20 2018, 10:30:24 AM

Telecharge down again.  They really are the worst!  Website needs a full updating it's so dated.

Frozen Tickets Question  Nov 10 2017, 12:36:21 PM

Does anyone else have a code they are not using?  Send PM please thanks!

Ben Platt Vacation  Aug 2 2017, 10:23:38 AM

Did anyone else hear that Ben is out of the show August 10 through August 16?

Ben Platt Vacation  Jul 10 2017, 08:53:13 AM

He's off this entire week through Sunday (7-11 to 7-16).  Anyone know the dates he's off for the Jewish holidays?  Is it both Rosh Hashanah and Yom Kippur?

CHARLIE AND THE CHOCOLATE FACTORY Previews  Apr 14 2017, 01:22:33 PM

I find it interesting that Music Man joined today and is giving a positive review for a show that has the likes of some of the worst productions to hit the Broadway stage.  Either A) he/she was completely stoned while watching the show or B) works for the show.  "The set is quiet brilliant"  What set were you looking at??  I did not see the London production so I could not compare - however from the videos I've seen on YouTube and the pics from the London pro

CHARLIE AND THE CHOCOLATE FACTORY Previews  Apr 7 2017, 02:42:40 PM

The critics are going to rip this show to shreds.  April 23rd will be the new "Black Sunday"

CHARLIE AND THE CHOCOLATE FACTORY Previews  Apr 5 2017, 02:20:19 PM

This show will survive on stupidity.  Tourists will be walking by the theatre and see how beautifully decorated it is and not know any better.  Then they will go in and see a show that is complete crap that doesn't deserve to be on a Broadway stage.

CHARLIE AND THE CHOCOLATE FACTORY Previews  Mar 31 2017, 01:11:48 PM

Or at least a scaled down version of the Drury Lane - however though they made no attempt.  Sad

CHARLIE AND THE CHOCOLATE FACTORY Previews  Mar 31 2017, 01:06:02 PM

The Lunt has staged many productions through the years with big sets.  They could have definitely put this set in there (https://youtu.be/XodF7sI1kbw).  Instead they went the cheap route and it's just too bad.

CHARLIE AND THE CHOCOLATE FACTORY Previews  Mar 31 2017, 09:26:44 AM

Almira what show did you see last night???  I was there too and thought the show was absolutely awful.  Most people like myself are expecting a huge spectacle when Wonka opens the door to his factory.  It was a glass box about the size of a king size bed....that's it!  The entire show was corny and I think the public will be fooled after seeing all of the hype on TV and ads all over NYC.  Borle was great but easily replaceable by any comedic Broadway actor. 

CHARLIE AND THE CHOCOLATE FACTORY Previews  Mar 29 2017, 09:07:55 AM

What was the running time of last night's show?

Dear Evan Hansen Previews  Nov 16 2016, 12:04:11 PM

Can someone that saw it either last night or Monday night let us know running time?  Thanks

A BRONX TALE Previews  Nov 2 2016, 01:21:36 PM

I'm going next week.  If anyone is going either tomorrow night or any time this weekend can you please let me know the running time of the show?  I heard it was 2 hours 10 minutes but wanted to confirm.  Thanks!!

Disaster The Musical  Feb 4 2016, 11:37:32 AM

Word of mouth is that this show may not make it to opening night.  I've heard from my sources that ticket sales are awful and they are starting to get desperate

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You