News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for melissak

Member Name: melissak
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Hair thread.
 Nov 12 2009, 09:16:42 AM
I was there on Saturday. They were selling posters for $100. The Carols for a Cure CD were $20. The signed playbills were $20 also.
Question about Hair this weekend
 Nov 5 2009, 08:46:47 AM
Does anyone know if Gavin and Will Swenson are expected to be in this weekend (Sat and Sun matinee)? Thanks!
re: Is A Steady Rain stage door more organized?
 Oct 17 2009, 02:05:27 PM
Does anyone know around what time they get to the theater before the show? Thanks!
re: Shrek the musical not good?
 Jul 22 2009, 09:13:40 AM
We are thinking of seeing this at the end of October - we are looking for a light, fun show. Does anyone know if the current cast will still be in it then?
Don't Stop Believin' - The BROADWAY 'Rock of Ages' Love Thread
 Jul 22 2009, 09:08:27 AM
I bought tickets for this for the end of October. What are the chances that Constantine will extend and still be in the show then?
re: More Photos From West Side Story DC Production
 Dec 26 2008, 09:29:27 AM
I saw the show last night and I found the Spanish in Act Two to be way too much particularly the two scenes with songs that were entirely in Spanish.

I was a bit familiar with the story having seen the movie years ago but found myself focusing on trying to figure out what they were saying/singing instead of enjoying the acting, show and Karen and Josefina's beautiful singing. My husband had never seen the show and was completely lost.

In The Heights ticket/seating question
 Nov 4 2008, 09:05:29 AM
Does anyone know how the front mezz is at the Richard Rogers theater? Is it pretty cramped - specifically row A? How is the view from the far left or right?

Also, does In The Heights have a cancellation line? Has anyone had any luck with it?

Thanks for the help!

Advice on what to see
 Nov 1 2008, 06:14:24 PM
We are headed to New York in a couple of weeks and I have one spot to fill and am trying to decide between In the Heights, Rock of Ages or Shrek. Any advice? Does anyone know when Lin-Manuel Miranda is leaving the show? Thanks!
Pal Joey question
 Sep 19 2008, 09:46:02 AM
I am thinking of getting tickets to Pal Joey for a matinee on Saturday of Thanksgiving weekend but really want to see the leads in this. Do you think they are likely to do the matinees that weekend even though it will still be in previews? Thanks for your help.
re: Gypsy at Xmas time
 Sep 4 2008, 08:54:33 AM
How about Thanksgiving weekend? Any idea if they are in that weekend?
re: Vivian Beaumont Loge Overhang
 Sep 4 2008, 08:53:43 AM
I sat in Row A in July and it was a great seat. I loved the show and am going again in November. Enjoy!
re: Billy Elliott seating question
 Aug 30 2008, 08:20:42 AM
Thanks for the reply - I think it is always hard to get a sense if you have never been to a particular theater before.
Billy Elliott seating question
 Aug 29 2008, 02:04:55 PM
Has anyone ever sat in the rear mezz at the Imperial Theater? My mom really wants to see this and the only tickets that seem to pop up for me are in the first row of the rear mezz and I wonder if they would be ok. I'd rather not pay a broker if I don't have to! :) Thanks!
re: Boeing Boeing ticket question
 Jun 24 2008, 01:05:17 PM
Thanks - I appreciate the response.
Boeing Boeing ticket question
 Jun 24 2008, 12:45:29 PM
Does anyone know how much space there is between row AA and the stage at the Longacre Theater? I have tried to find the box office phone number to call them but have had no luck. I am a bit claustrophobic and usually like to sit on the aisle but am having problems finding good aisle seats. I found some seats in Row AA at Boeing Boeing but they aren't on the aisle and I was wondering if the front row is as cramped as other aisles or if there is more room there. Does anyone know? Thanks!
Boeing Boeing or Damn Yankees?
 May 31 2008, 11:31:23 AM
We will be visiting end of July and I am intrigued by the casts of each of these shows. Which would you see?
re: Current Boeing Boeing cast
 May 4 2008, 10:06:00 AM
Thanks - we are trying to decide between this and Damn Yankees.
Current Boeing Boeing cast
 May 4 2008, 09:52:45 AM
Does anyone know how long the current cast will appear in Boeing Boeing?
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You