News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for broadwayguy_23

broadwayguy_23 Profile Photo
Member Name: broadwayguy_23
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Donation for Playbill
 Jun 18 2017, 08:10:19 PM

Does anyone know if Miss Saigon asks for a donation to BC/EFA when requesting a cast signed Playbill through the mail? and if so, how much?

blah
 Oct 7 2016, 06:21:04 PM

SEEKING NEXT TO NORMAL PLAYBILLS AND MERCH
 Aug 9 2016, 11:28:10 PM

Hi everyone. I am desperately seeing Next to Normal Playbill's and merch. These are gifts for a friend of mine. I am looking to purchase these from anyone!!!!

I am looking for.........

-Off Broadway Playbill at Second Stage Theater

-Opening Night Playbill with Official Seal

-Any Playbill signed by the cast or Alice Ripley

-Souvenir Program

Who Have You Gotten Stuff Back From?
 Jul 16 2016, 02:02:30 PM

SOMEONE PLEASE ANSWER MY QUESTION......

Does "The Humans" send out cast signed Playbills? and if so, do they request a BC/EFA donation?

Cynthia Erivo Show Absences
 Jul 1 2016, 06:49:09 PM

I'm planning on seeing The Color Purple on Friday July 8th and I'm hoping to see Cynthia.

Does anyone know if Ms. Erivo will for sure be performing or if she usually takes Friday performances off? Please let me know. 

I know it's impossible to know for sure unless someone can directly contact Cynthia and ask, but I think it wouldn't hurt to ask....

Jun 25 2016, 11:34:49 PM

Does anyone know which shows currently on Broadway DO NOT request a donation to BC/EFA for a cast signed Playbill?

I'm planning on writing some requests, but don't want to mail anything out if they just send me a slip of paper back.......

Jun 19 2016, 01:51:41 PM

Has anyone sent a request to The Color Purple?

I was planning on asking for a cast signed Playbill but did not want to send something and have them request a donation. Please let me know!!

Lights Of Broadway Trading Cards
 Jun 15 2016, 06:19:31 PM

I sent you a PM a while ago 

Mar 27 2016, 06:57:11 PM

Does anyone have summer cards up for trade? I have 3 summer cards I am willing to trade! I also have tons of Playbills that I will trade. PM me if interested.

Mar 27 2016, 06:39:12 PM

LIGHTS OF BROADWAY TRADING CARDS
 Mar 16 2016, 10:46:51 PM

Does anyone have the following trading cards for sale/trade?

Brian d'Arcy James, Christian Borle, Idina Menzel, Judy Kuhn, Lea Salonga, Michael Cerveris, Lin-Manuel Miranda, Fun Home, and On the Twentieth Century. I have TONS of cast signed Playbills, so if you want to trade/sell any cards just send me a PM.

I also have tons of Autumn cards to trade, so if you need help finishing the Autumn collecting, let me know!

Mar 15 2016, 09:37:40 PM

I sent a SASE and donation to Hamilton back in November and I still haven't gotten anything back from them. Has anyone else had luck with Hamilton?

Lights of Broadway trading cards
 Mar 13 2016, 05:13:57 PM

Hi everyone! I have a few Lights of Broadway Cards up for trade.

Summer cards: Matthew Broderick, Joel Grey, and Hand to God.

Autumn cards: Christopher Jackson, James Earl Jones, Jessie Mueller, Krysta Rodriguez, Laura Osnes, Lillias White, Neil Patrick Harris, Jerry Herman, Jonathan Larson, Lisa Kron, Tom Kitt, Andy Blankenbuehler, Cats, A Gentleman's Guide to Love and Murder, Into the Woods, Legally Blonde, The Phantom of the Opera, The Actors Fund, and Broadw

IN THE HEIGHTS
 Jan 12 2016, 05:37:11 PM

Does anyone have an In the Heights opening night Playbill with the official seal that they are willing to sell? I am interested in ANY OBC In the Heights Playbill.. Please PM me if you are willing to sell.

Alice Ripley
 Aug 19 2015, 04:33:07 PM

Does anyone know the current address for sending fan mail to Alice Ripley?

Aug 18 2015, 07:59:56 PM

Okay, awesome! That's what my guess is too. I sent to him mid July so hopefully he sends me back a Les Mis Playbill soon before he leaves the show. Congrats on getting your program back after so long!

Aug 18 2015, 07:43:26 PM

You got something back from Ramin Karimloo today? I sent to him a few weeks ago and its funny you posted that because I was curious as to when he would respond.

Avenue Q
 Jul 20 2015, 10:40:37 PM

Does anyone have the Avenue Q opening night Playbill they are willing to sell? Or any cheap OBC Avenue Q Playbills?

Jul 9 2015, 08:17:55 PM

Has anyone gotten anything back from Fun Home? 

I wrote to the stage manager quite a while ago and I just wrote to Sydney Lucas and Beth Malone. Haven't gotten anything back from them or the stage manager.

Gigi Fan Mail
 Jun 10 2015, 02:49:42 PM

Does anyone know if Gigi asks for a donation if you request a cast signed Playbill?

I plan to write to them and ask them for a cast signed Playbill before they close, but before I send out I want to be sure they do not/do ask for a donation.

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You