News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for inkybrown

Member Name: inkybrown
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Fish In The Dark RUSH
 Mar 29 2015, 08:24:27 PM
He does both sides completely, he just rushed the second side that one night because it started raining. But he usually does the Times Sq side first.
Fish In The Dark RUSH
 Mar 29 2015, 07:38:42 PM
Made it on Thursday night. I was first in line at 7am (not taking any chances), though others soon followed around 7:30, 7:45, 8:00, etc. The last person who got SRO got in line around 8:30 am and most people were only getting 1 ticket for themselves. There were 12 spots, so if people all got 2 tickets, then only 6 people in line would get tickets.

The show was great, though standing for 2 hours was a bit tiring. I did stagedoor, and Larry did stop and sign and take photos, but I was on the "wrong side". He did the other side first, talking, photos, autographs with everyone. Then when he got to my side it was really raining and he just scribbled autographs and left, no photos, no talking. My program got all wet, though it was signed. So I went back Friday just for stagedoor. He remembered me (coming from Texas for the show), but my finger missed the button on the camera phone and I didn't get a photo. I persuaded him for one more try, then he told everyone "We're not married!" but agreed, then I gave my phone to a woman to take the picture but I guess the same thing happened to her because she messed up the photo too. No photo with LD. But at least I got a personal joke from him!

Fish In The Dark RUSH
 Mar 24 2015, 11:39:48 PM
I got some information, I did find 2 people on Instagram who saw it last week via SRO tickets so I asked them what time they got there. They said 9am and that there were already 4 people in line, and that most people got there around 9:30. I believe that was for last Friday night's show.
Fish In The Dark RUSH
 Mar 24 2015, 08:49:33 PM
Thanks so much, when you say weekday shows do you mean matinees only or weeknights too? They don't have matinees on the days I will be in NYC (which is this week BTW). And where are these tickets released? At the box office?

EDIT: Oh I saw on Telecharge the tickets! Yes they have them for evenings but they are $450 LOL!

Fish In The Dark RUSH
 Mar 24 2015, 05:33:56 PM
I see that for tonight's show which is in a few hours, Stubhub has dropped to around $150 for balcony. But the problem is I am going alone, and those tickets are only sold in pairs. Doesn't help me. Say, is it legal to try to buy a ticket in front of the theatre before the show, worst case scenario?
Fish In The Dark RUSH
 Mar 24 2015, 12:14:08 PM
Why would they line up around the block? Aren't there only 10 spots?
Fish In The Dark RUSH
 Mar 24 2015, 03:05:02 AM
Thanks, well I wouldn't have thought to cut it so close. Don't you have to print out the tickets? I won't have access to a printer or anything if it is etickets. How reputable are those sellers anyway? I might try that as a last option if SRO doesn't work.
FISH IN THE DARK: Lottery? Rush? Standing Room?
 Mar 24 2015, 12:56:07 AM
I am trying to find out the same thing :)
Fish In The Dark RUSH
 Mar 24 2015, 12:36:54 AM
I read in another thread that the standing room tickets are hard to get. But there was no elaboration. Help please! Has anyone here tried in the past 2 weeks? I am trying in a few days and am getting really nervous! Flying up from Texas and will only be there 2 days. Thank you :)

Ironically StubHub prices are only going up. I thought they would drop closer to the actual dates. But I can't afford $300 for a balcony ticket anyway.

Fish In The Dark RUSH
 Mar 15 2015, 04:11:29 AM
It's been a week, has anyone else tried? Anxious for updates since all the extra press has happened (Charlie Rose, etc).
Fish In The Dark RUSH
 Mar 8 2015, 11:57:41 PM
Thanks! Please keep me updated if you go again before March 26!
Fish In The Dark RUSH
 Mar 8 2015, 10:54:31 PM
I am going to be visiting from Texas on March 26 and 27, and cannot afford scalper prices on these tickets! So I am trying for SRO. I fear people camping overnight for these like they do for TV tapings, will that be the case? If I get there at 7am is that early enough for 1 ticket? Has anyone tried it lately? Where is the standing room anyway? Do you have a good view? I did see a last row balcony ticket for about $225 but that seems crazy. Thanks, Larry is my favorite comedian and I can't imagin
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You