News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for DrewVandy

Member Name: DrewVandy
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

New Les Miz Cast  Mar 20 2015, 03:05:01 PM
I saw the original cast in october and I am seeing the new cast on March 29th! I am excited to see how the new cast is doing! aand im so excited to see Ramin Karimloo and Will Swenson again.
Fyi, my opinion is they are one of the best Valjean and Javert pairs for a while

It Shoulda Been You Previews  Mar 17 2015, 09:53:57 AM
I hope it will be good also! I am going on the 30th to see a preview and I'm so excited!
CHICAGO Broadway use of prerecorded tracks  Mar 16 2015, 02:51:44 PM
If you notice in some theaters in the pit there is little rooms where singing can be recorded and or done for the show so that is probably what some shows do, the have most of the ensemble singing in the little recording rooms while the dancers who have to be strenuous dancing onstage sort of singing
Miss Saigon Broadway Transfer  Mar 14 2015, 06:16:30 PM
There have been rumors that the 25th anniversary production of Miss Saigon playing at the Prince Edward Theatre in London's West End may transfer to Broadway once all the principals have left the production. Do you think is a good Idea? If so who would you wanna see playing these characters?
Best musical theatre songs about heartbreak  Mar 10 2015, 10:24:01 PM
Til' I hear you sing from Love Never Dies is a show stopper
Love Never Dies (Phantom 2) - Broadway  Mar 9 2015, 07:41:29 PM
Today (March 9th 2015) is the 5th anniversary of Love Never Dies, the sequel to The Phantom of the Opera, opening in London starring Ramin Karimloo and Sierra Boggess. A couple of months ago it was announced that Love Never Dies may come to Broadway with a different ending! who thinks this would be a good Idea
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You