News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Terhune

Member Name: Terhune
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

She Loves Me - HIPTIX
 Feb 10 2016, 06:31:27 PM

Thanks! That worked 

I guess I'll have to sign-up again to get the emails.

I checked all my past emails and none of them mention She Loves Me, but I won't be in the city until June, so I'm just prepping if (when) they extend.

She Loves Me - HIPTIX
 Feb 10 2016, 05:59:44 PM

Has anyone received an email for regular HIPTIX for She Love Me?

I know the email went out for the gold members.

Steve Pasquale in Robber Bridegroom!
 Oct 29 2015, 06:58:01 PM

Is it possible that the show will extend? I'm coming to town a few weeks after the scheduled end.

Hoon Lee in THE KING AND I
 Oct 9 2015, 02:10:00 PM

I heard it from a friend, not sure how much validity there is to it. Has anyone noticed that Kelli's wig looks different in the new pictures? There's less volume at the top and it makes her look even older than the original wig did.

oops
 Oct 9 2015, 10:42:44 AM

At the beginning of the bench scene of Carousel, Billy says that Julie would never marry a guy like him and she replies "Yes, I would! If I loved you... It wouldn't make no difference what you'd- Even if I died for it." If she died for what? I know it's a line from the play Molnar wrote, but it still doesn't make sense to me.

Hoon Lee in THE KING AND I
 Oct 9 2015, 10:30:18 AM

I believe that Lincoln Center is waiting for Ken to return to film it for LFLC. It's rumored that he'll return in the spring. I saw him near the end of his run and could understand almost all of his spoken lines. "A Puzzlement" was a little less understood but was a fine tradeoff for how well he played the role.

where to sit for Hamilton/Richard Rodgers theatre...
 Oct 3 2015, 03:57:51 PM

Bump. not trying to be annoying, but I don't want to spend almost $200 on a ticket without getting the best view possible.

where to sit for Hamilton/Richard Rodgers theatre...
 Oct 1 2015, 10:36:21 AM

Would it be better to sit in row S on the left side or on the far side in the second row of the mezzanine? I've heard complaints about the overhang effecting the view from some of the orchestra seats, but I've also heard people say that the mezzanine is higher than in most theaters. Just trying to get the most for my money, thanks!

Best Place to sit at The Richard Rogers
 Sep 23 2015, 04:26:16 PM

Has anyone seen it from the rear mezzanine, specifically the second to the last row? I'll be visiting the city with my mom and she doesn't want to pay $177 for a single ticket. 

Patti Lupone Stage Door
 Jul 24 2015, 06:01:25 PM

I went to the stage door for Shows For Days a few weeks ago and she was nice but flew down the signing line fairly fast and when I asked about getting a picture she said that she was meeting a friend.

Jose Llna and Hoon Lee are the next Kings
 Jun 18 2015, 04:01:27 PM

Doesn't Ken's contract not end until the 5th or 6th? Who is going to play the king until Jose starts on the 11th?

Box Office vs. Telecharge
 May 26 2015, 05:04:03 PM

I'm sorry if this question has already been asked before, but is it cheaper to buy tickets from the Lincoln Center box office or from the Telecharge website? There are almost $10 worth of service and handling charges on the website.

The King and I
 Apr 16 2015, 11:37:25 AM

I know it was briefly mentioned, but is it better to sit in Orchestra Left or Orchestra right? My friends and I are buying the LincTix and from the montage that was posted the other day, it seems like more of the show is played to Orchestra Left.

Best Seats with LincTix
 Mar 12 2015, 05:28:46 PM
Thanks! It doesn't look that far away when you look at the view from the loge on the LCT website, but they probably did that on purpose.
Best Seats with LincTix
 Mar 12 2015, 01:42:41 PM
I'm visiting New York this summer and some friends and I are going to use LincTix to see The King and I and I was wondering if anyone could tell me if the views would be better sitting in the side orchestra at seat 507 or the side loge at 501.
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You