News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Scott Rosson

Member Name: Scott Rosson
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Mockingbird seats released closer to date?  Nov 30 2018, 11:44:56 AM

gleek I was looking at the first week of January as well. Tons of tickets were available just a week ago, including $40 balcony seats. TKAMB just did a huge 60 Minutes profile on the show and now they are almost entirely sold out. I lucked out and found a Linctix. I would think you could find some via cancellation the week of.

OFFICAL- What should I see? Plan my trip! Thread  Nov 11 2018, 09:53:38 PM

I was about to make one of these threads so I guess I will take this opportunity. I am visiting January 3rd-7th. I already have tickets to see My Fair Lady and plan on seeing TKAMB and Torch Song. That leaves me with three slots. What are peoples thoughts on The Cher Show, The Prom, Lifespan of a Fact, Pretty Woman, or Anastasia? Also are their any plays/off-broadway shows I shouldn't miss?

Going Marie's Crisis: yay or nay?  Jul 30 2018, 01:23:37 PM
I’ve been 3 or 4 times and I’ve always had a blast!
Harry Potter and the Cursed Child Seating/Pricing Thread  Apr 14 2018, 11:39:06 PM
I can vouch for the pumpkin juice! It was delicious and the fanboy in me couldn’t stop giggling at the fact I was watching the show and drinking pumpkin juice :)
Strict Parents and musicals  Mar 27 2018, 06:17:35 PM
Kill them and bake them into pies :)
Jon Rua Left Spongebob  Mar 27 2018, 06:15:20 PM
I loved him in Spongebob and I am a fan of his choreography (JCS at Muny) Hopefully he has a project lined up.
Frozen stage door  Mar 24 2018, 09:30:06 AM
I was to the right and got time with everyone. The cast seems pretty good at getting to everyone
Frozen stage door  Mar 24 2018, 12:42:04 AM

I just left the stagedoor and it was pretty crowded. However, as long as you head straight there you will be fine. They set up two different rows of barricades and they were quite long. I was in Orchestra Left Row E and I got there pretty quick. As for who signed tonight: Patti Murin (Anna), Jelani Alladin(Kristoff), Greg Hildreth(Olaf), John Riddle(Hans), Robert Creighton(Duke), Kevin Del Aguila(Oaken), and Timothy Hughes(Pabbie)

Frozen Partial View Seats  Mar 24 2018, 12:35:42 AM

I would probably go with D13. I just saw the show in OrchL E15 and it was amazing. Very little obstruction and what you do miss they tend to walk upstage and in full view. Let it Go in particular was amazing from my seat. 

FROZEN Reviews  Mar 24 2018, 12:31:20 AM

I just wanted to take a moment and give my own thoughts. I attended tonight's performance and had set my expectations low due to the critic reviews and the feedback on this board. Oh boy, was I wrong. I thought it was amazing! First the cast: Caissie and Patti were amazing as Elsa and Anna. They had great chemistry, great vocal chops (Monster and Let it go were both huge standouts for me), and embodied the characters while bringing their own interpretation to the work. John

Frozen Partial View Seats  Mar 22 2018, 10:21:51 PM

Glad to hear yesraccoons! I picked up Orchestra E13 earlier today after someone posted about the ticket release in the previews thread.

Angels in America: Perestroika Opening Night tix for sale  Mar 22 2018, 05:34:24 PM
Took ten dollars off, now only $50!
Angels in America: Perestroika Opening Night tix for sale  Mar 19 2018, 08:31:48 PM
BUMP still available!
Angels in America: Perestroika Opening Night tix for sale  Mar 19 2018, 12:50:06 AM

Hi all,

I am selling Center Mezz Row T Seat 111 for the opening night performance of Angels in America: Perestroika on March 25th at 6PM. I paid roughly 120 for both parts with fees, therefore I will sell this ticket for $50. Message me if interested! 

Harry Potter and the Cursed Child Seating/Pricing Thread  Mar 11 2018, 02:08:39 PM
March 27-28 OrchL Row N Seat 35 $189 a piece.
Did  Mar 5 2018, 11:13:26 AM
I never understood the love for This Is Me. I’ve always found it alright but not exceptional. Remember Me in the context of the story was extremely compelling and the ending had me in tears. Remember me deserved this Oscar and Robert Lopez his double EGOT!!!
Harry Potter and the Cursed Child Seating/Pricing Thread  Mar 2 2018, 11:05:24 PM

Thanks for the updates! I snagged a B-17!

Harry Potter and the Cursed Child Seating/Pricing Thread  Mar 2 2018, 12:25:52 AM

If anyone was looking for accessible tickets, If you choose to buy individually and look at May 9th both performances DRESSC, Row L, Seat 107 is available for $20! Holding till 11:35pm Central Time

Harry Potter and the Cursed Child Seating/Pricing Thread  Feb 13 2018, 02:27:26 PM

Harry Potter and the Cursed Child Seating/Pricing Thread  Feb 13 2018, 02:19:11 PM

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You