News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for rivkareis

rivkareis Profile Photo
Member Name: rivkareis
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Stagelight Magazine Issues?
 Sep 24 2015, 01:53:13 PM

I have emailed them as well with zero response. All the shows on their site currently have expired dates and the site lets you book it. IE. taking your money.

Filing a complaint with my CC company

TheaterMania Gold Club, Audience Extras, Play By Play
 Aug 27 2015, 03:41:08 PM

Jordan Catalano said: "The problem with them is that if they get 50 tickets to a show, they'll have 2000+ members trying to get 2 tickets each. So if you're not logged on at the exact second on that rare occasion they have comps to a Broadway show (since a good 90% of the broadway they list now is actors fund performances for $50 each), you've missed out. 

I think that's the case with any of these services. Can't re

TheaterMania Gold Club, Audience Extras, Play By Play
 Aug 27 2015, 03:29:29 PM

neonlightsxo said: "My friends who use Play by Play seem to be happy with it. From what I gather, it's the only good one left. "

I agree. They are the best. Looking forward to the fall season as the summer tends to be a bit slow.

Broadway Roulette experiences
 Aug 26 2015, 01:44:49 PM

It's terrible. The last time I used it the tickets I got were cheaper on all the discount sites than what I paid them.

Will-Call Club
 Aug 20 2015, 12:24:31 PM

Most shows are just casual dress..ie jeans, t-shirt. Broadway and some of their other big events tend be to "corporate attire" which they say you can also wear jeans as long as they are nice and maybe a polo shirt.

They just want you to look appropriate when going to the theater. Saw a guy wearing pajama pants and a cut off shirt once and they did give him a hard time, otherwise never a problem. 

Hope that helps!!

Will-Call Club
 Aug 20 2015, 11:36:59 AM

jackeysarge said: "The service is the same as it used to be. A lot of new imitators out there. I am sticking with Play-by-Play (been a membership since 2005). Have already seen 7-8 Broadway shows this year alone. Theater extras is not bad either as a back up.

I agree 100%

"

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You