News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Sara Goldstein

Member Name: Sara Goldstein
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

TheaterMania Gold Club, Audience Extras, Play By Play
 Jun 29 2016, 04:53:58 PM

I am a member of Student rush currently and they don't tend to offer anything the other services don't have. I do keep it though always hoping something pops up but sometimes I am just not fast enough. I have both Gold Club and PlaybyPlay. I find overall that PlaybyPlay has more and better offerings. Don't expect to see a Broadway show every day but they do get a good amount throughout the year along with plenty of off-broadway to choose from.

Jan 8 2016, 03:20:03 PM

The Terms and conditions on ALL of the websites?

Jan 8 2016, 02:06:29 PM

I think we are not supposed to mention what specific shows are being offered. angel

Jan 8 2016, 01:50:12 PM

Been a member of many of the services for years. I don't think any one service gets better seats than the other. I am pretty sure they are randomly given to them by the venue. 

I will say I think Play-by-Play gets the most amount of Broadway shows.

Iowa Teachers Perform
 Aug 26 2015, 02:06:00 PM

Loved this!

Will-Call Club
 Aug 26 2015, 01:52:45 PM

Student Rush aka "will call club" isn't very good but for $20 its worth a shot. ALTHOUGH if you join one of the other services they will have all the same shows they due plus a ton more. If you do that then it's not worth getting student rush. Like some other people here I think Playbyplay is the best.

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You