News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for db0505

Member Name: db0505
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Barbra at Barclay
 Jul 29 2016, 12:46:18 PM

Just discovered that I cannot use my two tickets for the August 11 (Thursday) performance at Barclay Center in Brooklyn.  Section 207, Row 13, Seats 6-7.  Original cost: $450 for the pair.  Don't want to scalp, just want them used by a fan.  Make me an offer.

Carousel ticket available for Tuesday April 28
 Apr 27 2015, 01:17:49 PM

Friends in Chicago.  Carousel at Lyric Opera.  Ticket available for Tuesday (tomorrow) night April 28 @ 7:00

G 108 in center orchestra.  Great seat.  Sorry I can't attend.

Free to anyone who will use (and enjoy) it!  Electronic ticket will be forwarded to first person to respond.

Hedwig on TDF seating?
 Apr 8 2015, 05:23:58 PM

Front Mezz, row B, dead center.  Terrific seat.  Friday 10 pm show.

The King and I
 Mar 30 2015, 01:47:48 PM
Saw it Sunday matinee and agree about the diction issue. King seemed to be making up words/sounds during Puzzlement patter sections. However, I cannot fault his acting. Question about the ending of "Shall We Dance"? (Possible spoiler) He appeared to slip and fall. Kelly immediately hit the floor as well to keep in character. Was delightful, but I'm not sure if it was staged or an accident. Either way, it made us love them more.
Pay it forward...free ticket to Something Rotten for Wed night 3/25
 Mar 24 2015, 04:18:14 PM
Wednesday, March 25, 2015 at 8:00 PM
1 Ticket(s), CENTER MEZZANINE Row M, Seat 107, Seat 107 is 7 seats off aisle
Total Cost: $22.70

Unable to attend. Can email the electronic ticket to whomever responds first. No cost. Just do something nice for someone else in your life...and enjoy the show.

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You