News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Alfie6

Alfie6 Profile Photo
Member Name: Alfie6
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

A Soldier’s Play  Sep 26 2019, 01:50:00 PM

You can also get Access10 now for 72 Miles to Go (Laura Pels).

BCEFA FLEA 2019 COLLECTORS UNITE  Sep 22 2019, 09:00:14 PM

Some highlights for me included:

Significant Other cast signed playbill ($5)

Torch Song Off-Broadway 2ST cast signed playbill ($5)

One Man Two Guvnors opening night gift ($7)

A Doll’s House Part 2 deluxe script

Vanya Sonya Masha Spike script

Danny Burstein signed Fiddler print ($3)

Six Degree canvas tote ($1)

Buttons from Mean Girls, Hamilton, Les Miz, The Prom, (free)

Opening night party passes from Hilary and Clinton, King

The Official TDF Thread  Aug 29 2019, 12:36:46 PM

I have seen some Friedman performances through TDF and have been in middle orchestra center, I don't think there is much of a system just luck of the draw.

The Official TDF Thread  Apr 1 2019, 10:46:08 PM

JDonaghy4 said: "TDF killing it recently.

curious to hear where they are sticking ppl at Tootsie, INK and Oklahoma...
"

Tootsie this past weekend was orchestra U24, 26 excellent full view!

Hillary and Clinton previews  Mar 28 2019, 06:58:31 PM

chanel said: "Can anyone who'sseen the show comment as to whether daughter Chelsea Clinton is mentioned at any point?"

*****POSSIBLE SPOILER******

She is mentioned when Hilary is talking about the day Bill told the family about his affair and Chelsea was very upset. She is also mentioned in regards to being with her boyfriend on Christmas- 

Those are the only times I recall

Big Broadway Hardback Books!  Jan 24 2019, 10:42:05 PM

I own a whole bunch- most of these weigh more than I do but the pictures are beautiful and they are great to flip through every so often-

1. Broadway the American Musical, companion book to PBS series, by Michael Kantor and Laurence Maslon

2. The Book of Broadway by Eric Gorde, updated version including Hamilton

3. Broadway Musicals the 101 Greatest Shows of All Time by Ken Bloom and Frank Vlastnik with a forward by Jerry Orbach

4. Broadway Bare

The Official TDF Thread  Dec 27 2018, 06:28:25 PM

"Cher Show" and "True West", both are up now

The Cher Show Digital Lottery  Dec 23 2018, 08:30:32 PM

Recently had lottery seats, location was front mezzanine B, off to the side but perfect view

CHOIR BOY PREVIEWS  Dec 13 2018, 12:53:57 AM

Thanks for the review, I am wayyy more excited for this now than I was a week ago!

Which Show Do You Remember Least?  Dec 2 2018, 12:03:01 AM

Tuck Everlasting - If I didn't still have the Playbill I would have forgotten about it entirely.

Travesties- I have no idea what was happening during this show and was tuned out, at some point I gave up on comprehending and was counting imaginary ceiling tiles. 

What's next for the Circle In The Square?  Nov 27 2018, 07:54:24 PM

ughhh not a fan of that Oklahoma, I'm thinking Carmen Jones or Yiddish Fiddler

Two current musicals you'd recommend?  Nov 27 2018, 03:57:27 PM

My Fair Lady, The Prom

Unsee Me  Nov 21 2018, 01:35:02 PM

romain2 said: "Broadway: Oslo, what a snoozer, the weakest of the 4 plays up that year.

Off-Broadway: Annapurna, despite a decent Nick Offerman performance. Made me queasy and I couldn’t wait for it to end.

Pre-Broadway trial: The Addams Family. The writers had trouble with Morticia. Morticia!!!

In Chicago: The Gentleman Caller, a play about William Inge and Tennessee Williams that starts with a terrible scene with Inge forcing himself on Willia

Unsee Me  Nov 21 2018, 12:41:04 PM

American Psycho , Bedlam's Peter Pan, Cardinal, Attack of the Elvis Impersonators  

What is the best Stage Performance You Have Ever Seen?  Nov 15 2018, 09:38:11 AM

Bryan Cranston (All the Way) Laura Linney (Time Stands Still) Billy Crystal (700 Sundays) Michael Urie (Torch Song)

The Official TDF Thread  Oct 18 2018, 04:33:46 PM

The New One is up for many dates...I wonder how many people did the walk.

THE FERRYMAN Previews  Oct 4 2018, 03:08:26 PM

This is as good as it gets, one of the BEST nights I've had in the theater hands down.  Laura Donnelly and Fionnula Flanagan gave some of the most A+++ performances I have seen in recent memory. If you want to see this get a ticket immediately! I cannot get over how excellent it was.

The Official TDF Thread  Oct 4 2018, 11:09:37 AM

Ferryman seat was Orchestra M19, excellent view! There were 4 people sitting next to me all through TDF as well. 

BCEFA Flea Market Collectors Unite!  Sep 30 2018, 09:52:22 PM

Roundabout had an interesting setup this year, they had an actual Roundabout Table which didn't have much merchandise, just information about the upcoming season and a few show posters and then there was another table actually selling Roundabout merchandise from all the previous shows such as mugs/keychains/journals/stress balls...

I thought one of the weirdest finds was a cigarette lighter from the Encores Damn Yankees (2009) going for  50 bucks, I loved that production but w

BCEFA Flea Market Collectors Unite!  Sep 30 2018, 08:11:26 PM

Mugs: The Present, Amy & the Orphans, Skintight, Travesties, Time and the Conways

Keychains: Significant Other, Tony Awards, Gentleman’s Guide, High School Musical

Tote: King Charles III

Magnets: Love Love Love, Amy & The Orphans, Skintight, Party Face, Carousel, Act of God, Meteor Shower, Farinelli and the King, The Front Page

Iceman Cometh, scotch glass

Travesties tea infuser

Fiddler on the Roof (Yiddish Theater) stage art

Books: World Spins Forward (Angels in America book)

BC/EFA 2016 snow globe

Understudy note pads from Carousel, She Loves Me

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You