News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for UKtheatrekid

UKtheatrekid Profile Photo
Member Name: UKtheatrekid
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.
Web Site: http://www.myspace.com/thesunissettingonme
Blog Address:

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

LAST FIVE YEARS Revival will receive recording!  May 2 2013, 11:08:45 AM
Yes I know that, but not every revival gets a cast recording, especially one with a relatively recent recording. Often changes to the score/orchestrations are used as justification for a new recording, and as I am unable to see the production I was simply asking if there were any changes for this production.
LAST FIVE YEARS Revival will receive recording!  May 2 2013, 09:32:18 AM
Are there any changes to the orchestrations of score to warrant a new recording?
Gavin Creel, Jared Gertner to open Mormon in West End  Nov 9 2012, 12:23:03 AM
It's a good job the uk has no talented unemployed actors who need jobs.
H2$ Vs Spiderman  Jul 19 2011, 07:07:12 AM
according to my iphone app (which could be wrong seeing as im in a different country!) it seems to be on TKT's pretty often? Is that wrong?
H2$ Vs Spiderman  Jul 19 2011, 06:40:29 AM
Hey,
Im coming to NYC in september, and currently have all my shows booked except for H2$ and Spiderman, I was planning on using playbill/broadwaybox discount codes for Spiderman and trying to get H2$ on TKT's, but i can no longer find any spiderman codes? Does anyone know of any valid for september? Or know theire rush/student policy? Would it be best to wait for a H2$ discount valid when i'm in NYC and then get Spiderman in town?
Sorry for all the questions!
I've tried the search

Book of Mormon Rear Mezz  Jun 9 2011, 08:16:14 PM
Thanks for the advice guys, Just called the Box Office and managed to get 2 singles, so me and my partner bother get to see the show, just at different times!

Book of Mormon Rear Mezz  Jun 9 2011, 09:23:03 AM
You guys are right My dawdling over which seats to buy means the whole theatre is sold out during the time i'm in the city according to telecharge

We will definitely attempt the lottery, and SRO would be brilliant, but from what i've read on here it's highly competitive and unlikely that we'll succeed?

Book of Mormon Rear Mezz  Jun 9 2011, 07:53:09 AM
Sorry to dedicate a whole thread t this, but i couldn't find it listed anywhere (though with BWW's search feature thats not a surprise!)

Im visiting NYC in september from London and am desperate to see BoM but as a student most of the seats are out of my price range, I was just wondering if anyone had sat in the Rear Mezz $69 seats, and if so, are they ok?

Thanks in advance guys!

'SPIDERMAN...' ON TDF  Jun 3 2011, 11:00:04 AM
Thanks, Im a student but in the UK, would i still be eligible?
'SPIDERMAN...' ON TDF  Jun 3 2011, 05:56:55 AM
Slightly off topic, but could someone please explain to an out of towner how you get these TDF tickets? Coming to the city in september on a mega budget & $35's a show sounds pretty awesome! Many Thanks
re: why did Chita do 'Casper'?  May 24 2011, 07:35:22 PM
i saw it in london, and even have a copy of the CD hiding somewhere, i was very young so dont remember much!
I remember LOVING the show, but when i listen back it is terrible! It originated at Butlins ( a cheap and tacky summer camp chain that put on cheap shows using pre existing characters to serve the generally non theatre going masses) I seem to remember it being something to do with Zombie's locked in the basement? And casper brings toys to life to save the day? There was some sort of t

The New Broadway Merchandise Trade Thread  May 14 2011, 08:46:33 AM
I have Original London Spring Awakening Bitch of living grafic t shirt
9 to 5 ata girl t shirt
willing to trade, DM me any offers

Pardon me while I gush about Shoshana Bean  May 11 2011, 10:49:58 AM
do you know if its a permanent gig? Im In Hollywood the end of August & would love to catch her!
September Events  Apr 20 2011, 07:35:24 AM
Hey guys,

Im coming to NYC in early september (2nd-11th to be precise) and was wondering if there are any concerts, or special evens anyone is aware of around those dates? Obviously i've googled, but i cant see anything at the moment, & was wondering if anyone had any insider info!
Thanks in advance!

HAIR is Coming Back to Broadway; Tour to Play St. James July 5 - September 10  Apr 13 2011, 11:05:36 AM
on sale now!
http://bit.ly/eyPruh

The New Broadway Merchandise Trade Thread  Mar 1 2011, 08:45:06 PM
I have a M blue 9 to 5 'at a girl' t shirt, and a S grey spring awakening limited edition lyric hammersmith 'bitch of living' t shirt, PM me TRADE ONLY
The 'Why the F@#% are You Not a Musical? thread  Nov 7 2010, 07:48:51 PM
has anyone got anymore info, (links, pictures, song list) of the german Moulin Rouge tour mentioned above?
Warlow to Star in Australian Premiere of DOCTOR ZHIVAGO  Jul 20 2010, 08:37:14 AM
some other good names floating around for this!
wish i could get over for it!

Who's seeing the first preview of La Cage tonight?/Reviews  Apr 7 2010, 08:00:47 AM
any thoughts on the other london transfer? Nick C who plays 'Hannah'?
Eden Espinosa headed back to Wicked--San Fran  Feb 13 2010, 07:17:44 AM
anyone know when Eden will leave?
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You