News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for VioletteWaits

VioletteWaits Profile Photo
Member Name: VioletteWaits
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Bombshell Pre-Sale
 Apr 14 2015, 11:21:32 AM

I am also looking for extra tickets but so far, nada. I have a feeling this one isn't going to be easy to find re-sellers on, considering how much went into getting them in the first place. Ultimately, I am super disappointed I never got a chance to buy a ticket. 

I really hope they consider moving to a larger venue, if at all possible, and releasing a batch of public tickets with that, or at the very least record the performance! 

Does anyone have tickets to Bombshell and willing to sell?
 Apr 13 2015, 04:46:21 PM

I am so disappointed! All I ever wanted was to see "Bombshell" as an actual musical. I was not a backer, because by the time I found out about it all of the pre-sale options had sold out. I just kept clinging to the prayer that either I could get a code from someone or could camp the Ticketmaster site tomorrow and keep my fingers crossed. Now that neither is a possibility, I am so upset! They really failed with this whole thing, and disappointed a lot of fans.

Now, my only hope is to try to buy them off someone and hope the markup isn't too ridiculous.

I am also very interested in buying a pair of tickets or even one, if worst comes to worst.

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You