News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Cocomoco99

Member Name: Cocomoco99
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Cursed Child — Dress Circle
 May 31 2018, 11:06:45 AM
Hey guys,

Sorry if someone has posted about this already, but I’m going to be in New York from June 8-13. It’s a last minute trip so I’m just starting to purchase all my tickets now, and like everyone else, I’m dying to see Harry Potter and the Cursed Child. I missed out on the lottery when they first went on sale, but it looks like tickets are still available. I found tickets for Saturday the 9th, both parts, in Dress Circle Row G — $189 per part. Is the view good in the dress circle?

Help me decide what to see
 Feb 14 2017, 11:32:53 PM

Thanks everyone! I'm definitely going to do The Great Comet. Now I just need to decide between Amelie and Come From Away...

Sweeney Todd looks great too. I wish I could see everything ??

Help me decide what to see
 Feb 13 2017, 07:44:32 PM

I'm going to be in NYC June 16-21, and I need help deciding my final two shows. I already have tickets for Dear Evan Hansen and Anastasia. I really wanted to see Hello Dolly, but looks like it's completely sold out for when I'm going. The other 3 shows I've been looking at are The Great Comet, Come From Away, and Amelie. I would love to see Cruel Intentions, but I don't think it will be playing anywhere while I'm there.

so for those of you that hav

Doubt
 Apr 20 2016, 11:29:12 AM

I thought the movie was flawless! Would love to see it on stage at some point. 

Dear Evan Hansen -- possibility of extension?
 Apr 20 2016, 11:25:09 AM

I'm dying to see Dear Evan Hansen, but it's only playing until May 22nd, and I wont be back in New York until June. Do you guys think there's any chance they'll extend it, or move to another theater to keep the show running? It was just nominated for a few Outer Critic Circles awards, so surely the hype will increase demand for the show. 

Selling 1 orchestra ticket for The Crucible- April @ 3PM, $70
 Apr 15 2016, 03:27:12 PM

Changed the price -- the performance is this Sunday! :)

Waitress Stage Door
 Apr 15 2016, 03:22:57 PM

I met Steven Soderbergh after seeing The Library at the Public...it happens! I was just curious if Sara has come out the stage door at all, or if she quickly slips out after all the performances she attends.

Waitress Stage Door
 Apr 15 2016, 08:56:24 AM

Seeing the show tomorrow! Fingers crossed Sara and Jessie come out after!

Waitress Stage Door
 Apr 7 2016, 01:33:35 PM

I'm seeing the Saturday matinee of Waitress next weekend, and I was wondering if Sara Bareilles has been signing/taking pictures at the stage door? I know that since I'm seeing a matinee performances that my chances aren't particularly good. Has anyone been to a matinee performance of Waitress where the cast came out and signed playbills after?

July 2016 shows
 Apr 7 2016, 01:12:59 PM

WOW 11 shows! You're so lucky! And here I thought the 5 I'm seeing on my upcoming trip was a lot haha!

Your show slate seems really incredible -- I'm so excited for you! It'll be the time of your life (and it definitely doesn't hurt that you're seeing Hamilton, which has become one of my all time favorite shows).

Based on the shows you expressed interest in, I would say you should definitely see Waitress. I'm sure The Color Purple is grea

Hamilton Book
 Apr 3 2016, 10:27:04 PM

Just preordered it! Any word of the release date for the Hamilton vinyl yet?

Slowburn Theater Company
 Apr 3 2016, 01:06:41 PM

I saw this production a few weeks ago, and I was REALLY impressed! Slowburn has proven themselves to be one of the best local theatre companies in Miami. I also saw their productions of Next to Normal and Carrie, and they were equally wonderful. Really looking forward to Heathers in June!

April Broadway trip
 Mar 22 2016, 11:24:31 PM

So I'm going to NYC in April, and I bought tickets for the following shows:

She Loves Me

School of Rock

Fiddler on the Roof

Waitress

i also bought a ticket for The Crucible, but after all the negative early word, I'm really regretting it. I want to choose 1 more show to replace it (somethig that plays on Sunday). I'm thinking of Kelli O'Hara's last performance in The King and I, but I'm also eyeing Dear Evan Hanson, thou

Selling 1 ticket for The Crucible - April 17th @ 3PM, $90
 Mar 22 2016, 11:17:53 AM

BUMP

She Loves Me Stagedoor
 Mar 21 2016, 12:02:26 PM

Any stage door updates now that the show has officially opened? I'm really hoping to get a picture with Jane Krakowski, but from the looks of this thread, i'm not very hopeful...

Selling 1 orchestra ticket for The Crucible - April 17th @ 3PM, $70
 Mar 21 2016, 09:35:38 AM

I'm selling 1 ticket for The Crucible in the lower orchestra, row L, seat 9 for $90. This is for the matinee on Sunday, April 17th at 3pm. Let me know if you're interested!

New show recommendations
 Jan 24 2016, 01:21:13 PM

Thanks for the recommendations! I decided on Waitress, She Loves Me, Fiddler on the Roof, The King and I, and School of Rock (no luck with Hamilton tickets, of course). But i'm looking into adding another show...out of The Color Purple and American Psycho, which would you choose? Has anyone seen either of them yet?

2015 Tony Award Playbill up for grabs
 Jan 4 2016, 12:33:12 PM

BUMP

Really hoping to go to the Tonys this year, and was curious if anyone knows if tickets were available to the public in the past years that the show has been held at the Beacon, and what the price/competition was like. Thanks :)

New show recommendations
 Dec 23 2015, 05:06:27 PM

Hey everyone,

I'm planning a big Broadway trip for this April, and wanted to get some opinions about what the most worthwhile shows to see are. Here are the ones I'm currently interested in;

Hamilton

Fiddler on the Roof

The King and I

She Loves Me

The Crucible

School of Rock

Disaster

Waitress

thoughts? Which shows are you guys most excited for?

Tickets for the Tonys
 Dec 23 2015, 05:01:53 PM

Does anyone know if tickets will be on sale to the public this year for the Tonys? I'm dying to go because its Hamilton's year, but I wasn't sure if there would still be tickets for sale since the Beacon is so much smaller than Radio City.

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You