News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for LoveDemBroadwayShows

Member Name: LoveDemBroadwayShows
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: little shop tour mini-review
 Dec 14 2005, 10:03:31 AM
Saw the show in Kansas City last week and thought it a very good tour. Being essentially a 'one-set' show definitely helped. The flower shop set was great and the Audrey II's all worked well. I disagree with the previous poster about a puppeteer because there was definitely one in the next to last incarnation of Audrey II. When the plant was fully open, the bump made by his head in Audrey's 'throat' was pretty obvious. Agree with the assessment of Oren-he didn't see to have much energy. Qu
re: Broadway Actors & Exposed Skin
 Feb 11 2005, 04:20:42 PM
If you are old enough and were lucky enough, you saw Jude Law bare all for several minutes in 'Indescretions' back in 1995.
re: The Pajama Game
 Oct 6 2004, 04:58:35 PM
I think the biggest problem with the show will be selling it to today's theatre crowd. The basic premise is that the factory workers want a 7 1/2 cent raise. Since that is one of the pivotal numbers in the show, they are either going to have to change it to 7 1/2 PERcent or present it strictly as a period piece. How to Succeed was able to take a 60's show that was very sexist and make it work today but I think it's going to be hard to pull off. And I'm a BIG fan of the show.
re: Patti LuPone on Theatre & Cabaret
 Oct 6 2004, 04:49:02 PM
Patti has been doing 'Matters of the Heart' for at least 6 years. I saw her do the show in Kansas City and bought the CD in 1998.
re: gav in la cage!!!
 Aug 19 2004, 10:48:39 AM
I got to see TMM just after in won the best musical Tony and had a front row seat. While signing my program after the show, Gavin said to me, "You were in the front row; you were having a great time". First, I couldn't believe he could pick out faces in the audience during the show and second, couldn't believe he would notice me, a theatre geek pushing 50! He's a greatly talented kid who should have a great career. Can't wait to see him in La Cage.
re: Chicago - The City
 Aug 19 2004, 10:43:45 AM
Try the Gentry at 440 N. State. Also a location in the 30's on Halsted.
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You