News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Vandivort

Vandivort Profile Photo
Member Name: Vandivort
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

West End  Mar 24 2022, 04:58:50 PM

I will be in London in June.

I have tickets to:

The Glass Menagerie, Cock, Back to the Future, Life of Pi, The Corn is Green, Much Ado About Nothing(Globe), Burnt City, Straight Line Crazy, Oklahoma!, Cabaret, and Jerusalem.

I have the an opportunity to see Cinderella also.

What do people think? Is it worth my time to see it? I’ve heard very mixed things about it, but it looks fun.

The Ferryman Front Row  Jan 18 2019, 05:32:15 PM

I sat in the front row center and had a great time. The stage was relatively low. There were only a few minutes during the family dinner scene when some of the actors were obstructed. However, the closeness of the action made up for that. I was so absorbed that I jumped out of my seat near the end.

Katrina Lenk Vacation  Sep 15 2018, 12:16:37 AM

Has anyone heard anything else about Katrina Lenk's continuance with the show? I was debating seeing this on my trip in December, but prefer to see as many original casts as possible. I usually only get to see touring casts. Thanks!

Walking from Belasco to Radio City?  Sep 13 2018, 05:03:57 PM

Thank you to all who have replied. I will head over there immediately after Network is over. It has been a few years since I was last in the City and I have never been in December. I'm very excited!

I am also planning to see the Ferryman, Harry Potter, My Fair Lady, and Once on this Island. For my last show, I am trying to decide between Torch Song, To Kill a Mockingbird, or something else...any suggestions?

Walking from Belasco to Radio City?  Sep 12 2018, 10:03:44 PM

Thank you! Much appreciated!

Walking from Belasco to Radio City?  Sep 12 2018, 09:28:58 PM

Hello. I am planning on seeing Network at 7:00 on a Saturday night in December. I was wondering if it would be possible for me to walk to a 10pm performance of the Rockettes afterward? Could someone give me an idea how long that walk would take? Thanks very much!

Tootsie - Chicago tryout  Sep 4 2018, 08:13:51 PM

I have tickets for the twelfth of October. I can't wait!

Cranston  Aug 31 2018, 11:06:55 PM

What are the chances of this extending into May/June?

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You