News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Secondstarontheright

Member Name: Secondstarontheright
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Finding Neverland
 Jun 3 2015, 10:19:10 AM

Morrison was out on Tuesday night and he is out again for both shows today.   From what I've heard, he intends to be back tomorrow.  I believe Kevin Kern will be on for both shows today if anyone wanted to catch him.  I'm glad that Morrison has been diagnosed.   Singing that score with bronchitis can't have been easy.  It's difficult to sing when you're healthy.

Finding Neverland
 May 31 2015, 12:11:07 PM

I've heard multiple people say that they found Kern to be better than Morrison.  I can't offer a comparison as I haven't seen Morrison live but I found Kevin to be vocally flawless in the role.

Both Morrison and Grammar have been sick.   I believe Morrison is out again for the matinee if anyone wants to catch Kevin.  Not sure about Kelsey. 

annoyed, disappointed, bitter about having to see Finding Neverland without Matthew Morrison
 May 11 2015, 01:41:59 PM

I thought they were offering refunds because I heard a cast member telling someone at the stage door that very few people brought their tickets back.  Perhaps that merely meant they were allowed to trade them in for another day.

annoyed, disappointed, bitter about having to see Finding Neverland without Matthew Morrison
 May 11 2015, 07:57:23 AM

The box office was offering refunds when Matt was out.  He's above the title, which usually means they have to offer a refund.  I believe the same goes for Kelsey Grammer if he is out.   My only point was that if people came for a certain person, I would hope they still stay for the actual show and experience, rather than leave just because of a person.  Just like the OP, they might really enjoy the understudy.  

Not sure why a singular snarky poster had to

May 10 2015, 09:42:06 PM

Kevin Kern posted on his facebook that he would be on for Matthew very late on Friday night.  It wasn't a planned absence.  Matthew realized after the Friday show that his voice needed a rest and he couldn't handle two shows.  Kevin only received notice he was going on Saturday night as well at around 6:30 that night.

I've heard from a number of people who went that Kevin was actually better than Matthew.  If you've ever seen him perform or see

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You