News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Bekelly913

Member Name: Bekelly913
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Crowd-sourced version of
 Oct 27 2016, 10:58:06 AM

Any updated info on this? 

Was hoping to rush The Color Purple soon- gotta see Jennifer Holliday!

I think I'm just going to have to get there at like 6am to be safe.

Shuffle along rush
 Apr 4 2016, 04:18:01 PM

has anyone tried rush lately? if so any recommendations on timeframe/where the seats are located?

thanks!

Hamilton Cancellation Line
 Mar 20 2016, 10:34:29 AM

I just walked by the theater and there are only 2 people in line and no line sitters. Is this the apocalypse? Is something going on that I don't know about? If not, get thee to the Richard Rodgers because you might actually get cancelation tickets without waiting 936485 hours!

King and I TKTS
 Mar 15 2016, 09:37:54 PM

I actually ended up going to TKTS instead of seeing if there was a rush. It has been there pretty consistently recently at 50% off. I got third row orchestra for $85 at about 12 for the matinee on Saturday and it was amazing! So you should be good!

Blackbird Rush
 Mar 15 2016, 04:40:47 PM

I showed up around 5:30pm/6pm on Saturday afternoon to try and score a rush ticket and they had two left in the left box so we got a whole box to ourselves and could see everything! I'm sure we could have gotten front row seats if we had gone in the morning but for no wait at all and only $32 the box was amazing! Did not miss a thing.

TKTS Ticket Booth
 Mar 11 2016, 05:23:41 PM

I used to use the TKTS booths a lot like 10 years ago but haven't been since rushes and lotteries became more popular with shows. If I were to go to the booth downtown, how early do people line up before it opens? I'm not even going to mess with that scary booth in Times Square

King and I Rush
 Mar 11 2016, 01:21:02 PM

Apologies if this is already a thread somewhere but has anyone tried the Student Rush that K&I offers? I know they don't guarantee having any tickets available so I don't know if it's worth even trying.

thanks!

Disaster rush
 Mar 11 2016, 01:19:54 PM

I rushed on Saturday (3/5) and got there around 11am and they had rushed tickets available still for matinee and evening. Got it for the evening and was 4 row side orchestra. Missed like a 30 second joke that was happening on stage right but that's it! The people in front of me got to the box office around 4:30 pm that day and were the row ahead of us so they were a little more partial view. 

20at20
 Feb 25 2016, 04:07:45 PM

Anyone know anything about the 20at20 Off-Broadway deal? Is it like rush where there will be people waiting at the Box Office for a long time before they're available or can I just roll up at the specified time?

Thanks!

It's About Tyne
 May 15 2015, 10:34:29 PM

I think it's a combination of her long career in both Broadway and on TV, her continuation with theater despite her success on TV and as far as I've heard she is also one of the most humble and giving actresses to her fellow actors. I remember watching the Going Bridal vlog and Lisa Howard saying Tyne gave up her spot as the final bow of be curtain call to Lisa, saying she deserved it more as well as giving up her own dressing room while in the out of town run of Shoulda to Lisa and shared wi

It Shoulda Been You Rush
 May 15 2015, 10:30:51 PM

I rushed it on Tuesday after waiting for Skylight and not getting tickets so I got to the box office around 10:15 and they still had tickets left. They were in the boxes but we got the two dead farthest back so our seats were perfect and we could see everything. And there is a fun little surprise in the beginning from the boxes! Enjoy!

Finding Neverland Rush
 May 15 2015, 10:23:22 PM

My friend wants me to rush this with her on Tuesday for Finding Neverland- any recommendations on when to show up? BroadwaySpotted said first in line last week was 7:30 AM, just wanted to see if anyone else had any idea how it has been going? Also, I have read that Matt Morrison has been known to call out is there anywhere people know it would be posted other than finding out in your playbill at the performance? Has Kelsey Grammer called out at all yet?

Thanks!!

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You