News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for RebeccaLeah

Member Name: RebeccaLeah
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Book of Mormon Lottery Difficulty
 Jul 12 2018, 04:11:15 PM

Wow, 50 times! How many times have you won?

Also, glad to hear from everyone that first row is pleasant to sit in. I want to take my boyfriend, and he's never seen a Broadway show, but I think this would be the perfect show to take him to. The last thing I want is for the main thing he remembers is how stiff his neck is from looking up the whole time from the first row!

Jul 11 2018, 03:26:25 PM

The closest I've ever sat for a show was Bandstand, and it was center orchestra second row. Do you know what the first row of BoM is like? Is it a neck strain the whole time with some limited view? 

Thanks for giving the option of Once on this Island! That's good to know!

Jul 11 2018, 03:17:41 PM

Odds at winning? Do you know what it is like now?

Jul 11 2018, 03:16:53 PM

Is there a good chance at winning the in-person lottery? Where would those seats be? And would it be time-consuming? I am in New Jersey, and if I'm going to the city, I wouldn't want to waste the time on the lottery and then possibly not winning, then lost all that time I could have spent doing other things in the city. 

Jul 11 2018, 02:57:32 PM

Tried to see if this has been posted already, but I couldn't find anything. I've been applying for the BoM digital lottery weekly since January and have not won once. Is it extremely difficult to win this, or do I just have really bad luck? 

Does anybody have any advice? I'd love to see this show at a reasonable price without having to sit in the rear mezzanine. Any tips are much appreciated!

Ordering Hamilton Tickets on Phone?
 May 14 2018, 12:44:31 PM

Hi all,

I am sure this has been asked before, but I couldn't find it. Has anyone had any experience ordering Hamilton tickets through Ticketmaster on your cell phone, when the tickets are released? Does the phone give you the same capability to click on seats to see different prices and where the seat is located on a map view of the theater? I have an iPhone, if that makes a difference. I also have an iPad, if that would make a difference with the view of the seating map/capability

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You