News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for sodja1

Member Name: sodja1
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

AMERICAN PSYCHO Previews
 Mar 22 2016, 06:54:32 AM

I have to say I found this to be one of the worst musicals I've ever experienced. As per the above post - I'm probably the target audience...male, fan of the film/book and also someone who supports try out shows and experimental musical theatre. At the Almeida it was just god awful, I really can't find words to redeem it. No one I knew enjoyed it, and that is quite a wide cross section of people who were so excited to see to casual theatre fans, Matt Smith fans etc. Half of the au

Falsettos to Return to Bway Fall 2016
 Feb 27 2016, 05:35:03 AM

Does anyone happen to have the Radio Recording of the show ? I've been looking everywhere for it ! Too excited for this revival

Little Shop Ticket Exchange
 Jun 15 2015, 04:29:41 PM

Hi, apologies if this type of post isn't allowed, but new to the board. 

I am wondering if anyone would like to swap a ticket for Little Shop of Horrors at City Center? I bought tickets for the Thursday Evening before the matinee was announced, and now the matinee would actually suit me better.

My ticket is the $25 Balcony, J136 for Thursday 2nd June at 7.30pm. Obviously just happy for a straight swap to a balcony seat for the matinee that same day. DM if interested

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You